Zukiki

Interview The Person Below You

my apartment is not. i just have to finish up some dishes and vacuum and we're good to go...well, my room is a complete mess and i need to do laundry..shit, that reminds me, i have to go and buy laundry tokens.

i used to...i used to be on a team until they started making fun of me and then i quit and told them to fuckthemselves because they're selfish motherfuckers who like to eat shit. i told them taht to their face. it was fun.

anywho,

if you could have a clone of yourself, would yoU?

Hmmm....Lullaby by APC was kinda weird if you weren't expecting it, uh, ...Of Silence by Sonata Arctica is weird, and Wildfire by the same band has a pretty creepy intro. But the winner is some song called 'The Superman Song' and it's like 7 minutes of breathing and weid machine clicks and a really scary laugh. Dunno who it's by or the actual name, but a friend of mine had it on her computer. Weird shit.

What fascinates you most? Astronomy, Biology or Chem?