Zukiki

Interview The Person Below You

NSFW. It means Not Safe For Work, and is used on video sites and stuff to denote things that are slightly extreme of pronographic in nature, so that you don't view them at work and get in shit.

Hmmmm...I'll repeat Ashley's question, since ya didn't really answer it:

what's your biggest quirk?

I have to be clean all the time. Seriously. I used to have a shower like 6 times a day and a bath like twice...Using Pert Plus and other harsh shampoos and body washes...I was one of those people who were one step away from getting the bleach. But now I have a shower perhaps twice a day and a bath once. Yeah...I rock.

Do you think what I just said was weird?

I think it's just fine for men to want to be clean. Better than then dirty all the time. *grossed out*

Have you ever been so pissed at your cell phone that you threw it as far as you could then immediately regretted it?

High School graduate.

Are you excited that Heroes Of Might And Magic V will be released in a month?

Jarrod, buy Southern Comfort. It's amazing.

And Designate, holy shit! Really? Heroes 3 is one my favourite games ever. I bought all the expansions and everything.

Do you play video/computer games?

Old School Video Games ROCKKKKKKK... i can't play really new ones cause my computer is old. It's not that old but i play Scorched Earth (the tank game where you aim and shoot differen kinds of stuff at eachother) when me and my roommate get drunk! It's tons of fun.

What's the meanest thing you ever told a significant other?

Old School Video Games ROCKKKKKKK... i can't play really new ones cause my computer is old. It's not that old but i play Scorched Earth (the tank game where you aim and shoot differen kinds of stuff at eachother) when me and my roommate get drunk! It's tons of fun.

What's the meanest thing you ever told a significant other?

That she is the largest strumpet I have ever known.

Favorite album of 06?