Zukiki

Interview The Person Below You

Big dogs. All the small dogs i've ever had or known were vicious monsters. Except for one of my dogs Max. Although he can be a bit snippy/protective.

If you could have only one thing in the world, what country would you be living in?

Edited by static

LOL im not sure if thats a two part question but if i could have one thing it would be a guarentee on something because nothing is guarenteed. If I could live anywhere probably northern Europe like Sweden.

WHat would you do for a klondike bar?

Gasoline IS an illicit drug AND an efficient fuel source that will rapidly kill us all. So i got to go with the gasoline on this one. I'd also like my klondike bar.

Why was Pinnochio's conscience manifested as a cricket?

*Ahem.* Well, you see:

The blue color of the sky is due to Rayleigh scattering. As light moves through the atmosphere, most of the longer wavelengths pass straight through. Little of the red, orange and yellow light is affected by the air.

However, much of the shorter wavelength light is absorbed by the gas molecules. The absorbed blue light is then radiated in different directions. It gets scattered all around the sky. Whichever direction you look, some of this scattered blue light reaches you. Since you see the blue light from everywhere overhead, the sky looks blue. As you look closer to the horizon, the sky appears much paler in color. To reach you, the scattered blue light must pass through more air. Some of it gets scattered away again in other directions. Less blue light reaches your eyes. The color of the sky near the horizon appears paler or white.

(taken from sciencemadesimple.com)

Is it really better to burn out than to fade away?

Edited by shenanigans87

I'll clean up this mess....

1: The Helicopter (as tempting as it is to say the atomic bomb)

2: Fizzy. Duh.

How many CDs do you legitimately own?

Edited by Sparq