lol

Monty Python

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our cheif weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two cheif weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! Um, I'll come in again...

I know boond is a real fan....

First thou shalt pull thine holy pin. Than thou shalt count to three, no more, no less. Thou shall not count to four nor two, excepting that thou than proceedith to three. Five is right out! Once three being the third number been reached thou shalt lobith thin holy hand grenade of antioch at thine foes, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it....Amen

do i need go on quoting>?

you know that originally they wanted to have all the girls in castle antrax naked...but changed the script to bring down the rating

"We are now the nights who say Ikky Ikky Ikky Ikky Putang murmur"

"ni ni"

"shhh"

"oh great nights who say....who until recently said ni..."

"silence, if you wish to pass through these woods you must bring us....another shubbery! and place next to the first but slgithly lower so that you get a multi-level effect...than once you have accomplished that, you must cut down the mightest tree in the forest with a HERRING"

i know almost the entire movie...and i have an early draft of the script on my computer ;) I also know almost all of the spanish inquisition and a good chunk of sex versus logic, the insinuation scetch, dead parrot, and how to kill a man armed with fruit...(this being pretty much word for word) and i know vaguely a lot of other scetches

see i really am a nerd