i hate JD and everything about him. he used to go around teaching self defense to highschools (mine included) and was the same then as he appears to be now on the show. the things he taught we useless, by the way. except once he did some move and ended up making me bleed. i was kind of angry about that as it was more or less unecessary. also, he used to wear a flashy silver coat... i just thought he was gay, but apparently its because he's just a rockstar.

I don't care much for INXS or the show, but after seeing it a couple of times......that Jordis girl and that black dude with the mohawk (think his name is Ty) are both good singers. The rest are kind of annoying. That Tara girl I actually remember because I thought she was horrible.

I don't care much for INXS or the show, but after seeing it a couple of times......that Jordis girl and that black dude with the mohawk (think his name is Ty) are both good singers. The rest are kind of annoying. That Tara girl I actually remember because I thought she was horrible.

i watched one show a few weeks ago and that Jordis chick did a cover of Nirvana's "heart shaped box"... it was really damn good... i've watched the show a few times since then and have yet to be that impressed again but she does have some talent.

i like jd because he is an asshole. and i do like his voice.

i actually fucking love this show. its cliche with the whole idol type shit, but they are all really fucking good singers.

especially jordis and marty. they both can have my babies.

Mike Patton > INXS

"Mike Patton was asked to be the lead singer for INXS, an Australian rock band you've probably heard on the radio before."

Quote:

Patton apparently even went so far as to badmouth the group on Australian radio, making a tasteless joke in the process. "The DJ kept pressing it and pressing it," Patton recalled, mimicking an Australian accent: "'What do you mean you said no? You didn't even consider it?' And I said, 'Would you?' And he said, 'Of course, they are one of the most prestigious Australian acts,' blah blah blah. He'd ask me a few other questions, and then he'd go back to it. 'So really, about that INXS thing ...' I said, 'OK, look. I did consider it. I told them that the only way I would do it was if I came on stage and could rig up a noose and hang myself while I was singing.'"

As it turned out, that joke went out on national radio during National Suicide Awareness Week-and while Michael Hutchence's parents were listening, no less.

"I was rough, but hey, you can come out snarling when your back is against the wall," Patton said. "And plus they suck!" he added, laughing. "Fuck them! They are fucking godawful! And not only that, I turned them down and they didn't want me to talk about that fact? Kiss my ass! Dingo-loving sons of bitches!"

Mike Patton > INXS

"Mike Patton was asked to be the lead singer for INXS, an Australian rock band you've probably heard on the radio before."

Quote:

Patton apparently even went so far as to badmouth the group on Australian radio, making a tasteless joke in the process. "The DJ kept pressing it and pressing it," Patton recalled, mimicking an Australian accent: "'What do you mean you said no? You didn't even consider it?' And I said, 'Would you?' And he said, 'Of course, they are one of the most prestigious Australian acts,' blah blah blah. He'd ask me a few other questions, and then he'd go back to it. 'So really, about that INXS thing ...' I said, 'OK, look. I did consider it. I told them that the only way I would do it was if I came on stage and could rig up a noose and hang myself while I was singing.'"

As it turned out, that joke went out on national radio during National Suicide Awareness Week-and while Michael Hutchence's parents were listening, no less.

"I was rough, but hey, you can come out snarling when your back is against the wall," Patton said. "And plus they suck!" he added, laughing. "Fuck them! They are fucking godawful! And not only that, I turned them down and they didn't want me to talk about that fact? Kiss my ass! Dingo-loving sons of bitches!"

hahaha hilarious!