Sign in to follow this  
Vance

I'm A Dad!

I just wanted to share the news......I'm a Dad!!! His name is Jordan and he's ridiculously cute (and I'm not just saying that cause he's mine!!)

Congrats!

Is this the first NF child? we could start a cult of some kind

hey, ancaster girls don't have babies before 18

if you lived in dunnville, you'd already be on your second..

then i'll move to dunnville, we'll get married, and start a little late.

that seems like the only reasonable and logical thing to do now.

Edited by megin-sane

keep him away from words. they're evil.

Maybe if I start showing him your thread and you keep it up till he's older, he'll use them in his every-day conversation.....then his friends will pick it up and start using them too....then all of their parents will start using them.....then over about 20 years or so of hearing your words and all these people using them, Hamilton will become a more intelligent and sophisticated city. Then the whole world will start hearing us talk and become more educated and start using more complex and more descriptive words. They'll make a statue of you so everyone can remember when our minds were so simple and the genious who changed everything.

People shouldn't be allowed to have children so easily.

congrats on the baby!

and you aren't the first nfer to have a baby. a nfer by the username tim has two twin baby girls.

congratulations.

I hope is all is well because I remember a while back your baby's momma (wife? but maybe not-don't want to assume) was having some troubles.

Congratulations to you and your new family!

Congrats on adding to the worlds population, i ask but of one favour. If your baby is a screamer, don't just let it scream in the store forever and ever it annoys everyone around you. ;) ( i am sure you know this but a lot of people don't)

Edited by supercanuk

that'd be nice.

also, genious = genius

Maybe I need a spelling thread.

Thanks so much everyone. I'll be sure to not let him scream in public places, it drives me nuts when parents do nothing like the baby (or child) is not even there.

The baby and the "baby's momma" are very healthy. The process wasn't as smooth as it could have been, but everything worked out perfectly. We couldn't be happier.

Is there a way I can post a couple pictures on here to show everyone?

People shouldn't be allowed to have children so easily.

i honestly believe that there should be some kind of screening program or something. i don't care how totalitarian that may seem, but i know a couple that should not have a cat, let alone the two kids they have. I don't know how it would work, but i think there should be parenting licenses. There are far too many stupid people in this world.

is he like chris, meg or stewie?