timotheory

The Exorism Of Emily Rose

Aside from not really wanting to see it, im really not gonna see it because they said 'based on a true story'. Exorcism is pure and utter bullshit.

'based on a true story' means nothing.

the amityville horror was based on a true story too, but the story was that the family was murdered.

if it said based on true events, it would be a different story.

Also the tag "based on a true story" is crap! The real story was about a German college student named Anneliese Michel who had been diagnosed with epilepsy, depression and I think schizophrenia. She died during the apparent "exorcism" and the church later declared that she was not actually possessed. Good ol' Hollywood, always telling the truth!

'based on a true story' means nothing.

the amityville horror was based on a true story too, but the story was that the family was murdered.

if it said based on true events, it would be a different story.

Aha. I never considered the difference, but that makes sense.

Still, i'm not gonna see it.

Good ol' Hollywood, always telling the truth!

It's not Hollywoods job to tell the truth (that should fall on the shoulders of journalists); it's Hollywoods job to entertain. Hollywood is very rarley rewarded for trying to acuratly portray things, so they have to make it work in some other way.

Yeah, but should they mannipulate the stupid into thinking that something they release is fact by taggin on the little; "Based on a true story"? Shouldn't they be responcible?

Yeah. But that'll never happen.

yeah that whole flashing black eye thing looks really scary, if youre afraid of ms paint.

Mwahahahaha.

I thought the trailer was pretty bad, they can steal someone elses money.