Thank You Matt Good!

Edited by anitanium

Dear Michael,

Thank you for shopping at MapleMusic.com

Order/Receipt Number:XXXXXXX

You have ordered the following item(s):

In A Coma - Deluxe Edition CD with DVD (signed copy) - 1 @ $24.99

Thank You Matt Good!

and the rest of us that preordered and made it number one on amazon get? lol. fine fine.. enjoy your signed copy.

In my experience, Maple Music takes forever to ship, and I've heard a lot of stories of people never getting their order. When I ordered WLR&RR from MM, I got the 7-10 day shipping, but it didn't come for 25 days! So I'm sticking with Amazon this time 'round.

I'm kinda bummed that I pre-ordered from Amazon.ca instead of his store. Cost me $35 American, damn. Would've been cheaper to get it through his store.

yeah and it would have been signed.. thats so disappointing.

Well, I really don't care if it's signed or not. I pre-ordered WLRR and got it signed.

In my experience, Maple Music takes forever to ship, and I've heard a lot of stories of people never getting their order. When I ordered WLR&RR from MM, I got the 7-10 day shipping, but it didn't come for 25 days! So I'm sticking with Amazon this time 'round.

i got my avalanche vinyl in 4 days from maple music... and that inclues sat/sun.

Yeah, I had the same problem. I paid for 3 to 7 day shipping and it took three weeks for WLRRR. Had the autograph thingy not popped up (and I not happened to have gotten home early from work), I wouldn't have ordered from them. I heard about one guy (from the UK) who ordered the entire MG catalog when he ordered WLRRR, and it took SIX MONTHS for him to get it. Fortunately, they refunded his money - I'll give them credit for that.

But I generally don't pre-order, especially way out in advance. There's no advantage to it. Mainly, you lose out on deals when you lock into the first one that comes up. Originally, everybody had it for the same price. Now, FutureShop's down to $26. (To be honest, I usually wait until a couple of days after the album comes out - the pre-orders are usually several dollars more expensive.)

Pre-ordering is good for limited quantity items, like when there's a new PlayStation and Sony was only able to make x number. But not for much else.

Oh, and I hope MM puts the clamp down on how many signed copies a person could get. Last time, jackasses were ordering five signed copies, which was just evil. When it's something that limited, one per order/address/credit card is definitely the most fair thing to do. I'm hoping that's what happened.

im scared now after all the stories about MM!! haha. Im in the UK. I had originally pre-ordered on Amazon.ca. But couldnt resist the signed copy on maple. And also for my shipping, amazon say 3 - 7 days whereas maple say 2 - 3. But after what everybody has said!! haha. Fingers crossed i get it in 2 - 3 days or im gonna have to hunt some people down!! haha.

I preordered My American Heart's new cd, cuz it was $10. I can't ask for a better price, in store.

I wish i'd ordered off maplemusic. I went to CD Plus yesterday, and they told me the deluxe would have to be ordered in seperately and it'd cost $40. I'm glad i went to HMV, who said they'd be getting 25 of each...

Future Shop is charging $26? That's friggin sweet.

I actually had no intention of getting any pre-buy, I never do, but this was just too good to pass up. I still plan on being at HMV or Future Shop at opening on the 20th. I get to get it, then throw it in my car on the way to class! Hell, I just might skip that first class to listen to it....