Boond

Star Wars -vs- Star Trek

Which is better?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Star Wars, and may the force be with you!
    • Star Trek, its the logical choice.
    • Both are pretty awesome, I could watch both all day
    • Neither, sci-fi sucks
    • Why waste your time, when you could be watching Battlestar Galatica

Well the time has come, a cage match between probably the two most recognizable sci-fi franchises of all time! Lay your bets down and enjoy the show for only one can survive...

add in the star trek original fight music, or the imperial/evil star wars movie score! (as is your preferance)

im voting for both

star trek rules television

star wars rules theatres

Both are different and too much of one leads to unpleasantness.

havent seen star wars in a long time, and occasionally i used to watch star trek. Whatever, neither are "ABSOLUTLY FANTASTIC... IM GOING TO DIE IF I NEVER SEE IT AGAIN"

laterz

I ended that tie. Come on, Data and 7 of 9 would shit kick R2D2 and C3P0, not to mention that no matter hor much of the force you tap into, one shot from a phaser on a Federation ship, and you'd be dead.

Yes it would be nice if you two got a long a little better :angry:

lets hope that your interests in Star Wars will ... bring you closer? put away your differences?

lol... just try and be nice to each other please ;)

but eminem sucks...well lets put it this way...wouldnt a star destroyer just blow the shit out of the enterprise? i mean, flights of tie fighters, ranks and ranks of turbolasers....versus what? one phaser shot at a time, proton torpedos and shuttlecraft...c'mon, star trek is exploration....staw wars is well...war

but the star destroyer has shields too....besides how could a disk conected to a tube with a pair of glowing nacels fly...at least the star destroyer has some sort of flame/engine discharge...

lol, that is if you could prove the existance of anti-matter...but c'mon, the federation star ships have to have some of the most ridiculous designs...i mean the klingons, and romulans, curdasians (i dont know how to spell this one), the dominion....thir ships while not terrible realistic at least seem more functional

besides the star destroyers were designed the way they were to look like navel warships...

Edited by Boond

Here is a little something from Boond who is currently not going to post... we will miss his nerdiness and useless knowledge ;) at least i will miss it.

star wars blasters have a stun setting though!!!

a new hope!!!

when they catch princess leah!!!

he will be soorly missed :angry:

Yo... you can prove the existence of anti matter... or more accurately the existence of quarks with exotic spins (and hence anti-protons). They have been created in a lab, but are only stable for infinitesimal periods of time.

And the Darth would choke Picard down so he couldn't tell Worf to 'fire at will'... and the highly structure command system would all fall to shreds.

muhahahaha

bah. phaser my ass.

(are we considering ships based on quantization, i.e. the ships and weapons maintain there respect power in a interim universe? or are we considering the logical real world knowledge of technology, i.e. we know that a turbo laser canon would be weaker then a phased energy device)

Peace