Lauren

Buffalo Seven

Most artists that are "manufactured" i think are told to say that they really care about giving to charity and other good things along that line. Their creators what them to look good to the public and wants the public to think that with all that money they're making they are using it to make the world a better place. Well that's bull shit...All i see is billions of dollars spent on bling bling, rides, and cribs (man i love sounding hip)

You don't see any other artist that have a charity booth at their concert do you?

hmmm good question ... me not going to concerts i cant answer.

But i am sure that there are celebrities out there that do care. This seems a little out of the blue... but Alecs Trebek Strikes me as that type of person. Im sure there are more, but they sure are rare.

i've gone to some spanish bands concerts - actually to many - and i must admit that they DO care about other people's needs... you may think of big celebrities who just want to give an image of "being really concerned about the suffering" but there are many others who dont worry about the image, they do worry about the others and period and they don't care whether they are on the news because of that or not... they just do it because they feel it that way... and that's something to admire