Matt

What Cds Are You Listening To?

ahh ic, so a 12" pic disc with a holographic sleeve. Still ill bet the audio quality alone is worth the purchase...wait is it 2x 12" with 45rpm sides? or 1x 12" 33rpm? If its 1x 12" like disintegration was i doubt the narrow grooves sound good at all.

;)

2 x 12" 33s. 200 gram virgin vinyl.

sound is amazing. opiate is amazing on vinyl, also.

48991230.jpg

48991206.jpg

that looks fucking amazing! Ill definately have to pick it up now... and thinking back to the length of the album i guess 2x 12" @ 33rpm makes sense. Nice to see someone else around here who knows about Vinyl. Btw, what turntable is that in the pic? and what do you listen with? amp/speakers etc.

Nick

that is not my turntable in the pic (but it looks pretty high-level as it has a grado cartridge), but i have a stanton str8-30 pre-amped through a denon avr-785 with paradigm titans for fronts.

talk about off topic

Edited by saturnine

LOL I was going to comment on the offtopicness of my post. Oh well, if you wanna talk about audio gear you could add me on MSN. Otherwise, nice gear, my 1st real speakers were Paradigm Studio/100s, on an oldish Onkyo A-8150 with an original SL1200.

Stabilo Boss - Cupid

Howie Day - Stop All The World Now

Matt Good - WLRRR

The Killers - Hot Fuss

Coldplay - X & Y

Why do some people call them Stabilo Boss?

i don't know why i do although i know its jus Stabilo. its just bad habit. stupid one as well...

good bad nonetheless that seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. hopefully theyll be back with a new album soon.

today has been a delicious blend of

The Used

The Used - In Love and Death

Silverstein - Discovering the Waterfront

The Cure - Galore

The Smiths - Meat is Murder

Mariln Manson - Holy Wood (in the Shadow of the Valley of Death)

Disestabulistic:

I'm really impressed with Guero. It has a nice flow to it and the beats are really fun. It's almost reminiscent to Odelay! because it's more up-tempo and funky than some of his more recent albums. Overall, the songs have a lot of great mood to them and they're interesting and well put together. I recomend it because it's definatly a cool album.

A Perfect Circle - Tirteenth Step

Brand New - Your Favourite Weapon

Slipknot - st

HIM - Razorblade Romance

Don't get me wrong, i still love them, but Slipknot's selftitled album was so much cooler in grade 8...