collinsguy

Cfox Show Last Night

i don't know if he's a twat. i didn't really pay much attention to him, Matt was there, i didn't much attention to anything but Matt. sorry crazy canuck. but i love your user name. makes me dream of hockey....hockey and matt good, my 2 loves in life. cheers.

I just couldn't get over the fact that he didn't even know which Dahle brother Matt had worked with.

If you're gonna ask him a question, at least research a bit.

here I thought it was odd there was no reference to anything of the sort (africa etc)....figures they cut it out...

and yeah to me whoever the interviewer was seemed like he was from another country and never hearof MG before....twat...i like that. lol

To Everyone DL'ing the Torrent, be paitient. I cleared everything else so the MG one should go a bit quicker now, also changed it to unlimited UL speed. But, with only one seed it might take a few hours. So once yours is complete PLEASE seed it so others can enjoy it & have a quicker DL.

Thanks,

worldofnoise

PS: So far, 10 peers with an average 32% DL'd

Edited by worldofnoise

That torrent kicks ass. I've been getting an average of 100kbps and I'll continue to seed after its done. Good job on the torrent!! Keep the MG spirit alive.

Did anyone see that torrent called 'Complete works of Matthew Good'? Holy shit, what a mess. Some of the songs are even in wma format!

That torrent kicks ass. I've been getting an average of 100kbps and I'll continue to seed after its done. Good job on the torrent!! Keep the MG spirit alive.

Did anyone see that torrent called 'Complete works of Matthew Good'? Holy shit, what a mess. Some of the songs are even in wma format!

Thanks Bro.

You see how well it works we we all share a little bit.

Unfortunately it may slow down a bit when you get near 45%. Thats where evryone else is. The average after that is around 20kB/s.

Yeah, I took a look at that 'complete works.' I considered it for the two tracks I don't have off of History... Most likely all the songs on there are kazaa/limewire files anyways-Low quaility.

That torrent kicks ass.  I've been getting an average of 100kbps and I'll continue to seed after its done.  Good job on the torrent!! Keep the MG spirit alive.

Yes! Once I have the file, I'll keep seeding it too.

Did anyone see that torrent called 'Complete works of Matthew Good'?  Holy shit, what a mess.  Some of the songs are even in wma format!

I did't see it. Thanks for the heads up! I'll have a look.

ETA: the bad news I'd have to download the whole damn thing just for the couple of tracks that I'm interested in. Oye! Tough decisions tough decisions. ;)

EDIT: now I see I can download individual tracks. Heh, don't mind me, I'm not too smart when it comes to computers. Or anything for that matter. :angry:

Edited by Janna