Hyphnip

I need a little help

It has come to my attention that many of you have some good and rare Matt good MP3's, I would like to find a way to have some of these MP3's because I love Matt. Please help me.

The hub

get direct connect (that's a prog), and connect to 24.141.204.54:1979

right now you will get booted and a redirect link... I'm not sure if they still have the min share requirement... but keep that in mind.

Wow, I think i understood 3 words in that post. What the heck is Direct connect?

edit: Nevermind, I figured it out and now have direct connect.

Now if only I could figure out how to work the damn thing.

Edited by Hyphnip

there is a post somewhere here in this forum - dont know exactly where, just look around - where the instructions for the Hub are placed... i dont have them here with me right now but if u dont find them, just let me know and when i get home i can send them to u...

I may have saved the hub instructions to my computer. I'll check. Also, rare mp3s might also be found on common P2P programs. What rare ones are you looking for? I might just have them.

Edit - Here's a URL for reference - http://24.141.204.54/mghub/mghub.htm

Basic instructions:

Download DC++

Enter Hub addy - 24.141.204.54:1979

Download files from folks

I never had any luck with the Hub, but others have. Apparantly, it's down for a bit or something.

Edited by Jay