Hyphnip

Winnipeggers

Who: Matt Good (duh)

What: A concert (again, duh)

When: October 25th, 2005

Where: Cowboys (Canad Inns Windsor Park)

Why: Because he loves Winnipeg (take THAT Regina!!!)

How: well you see... ah screw it....

be there or... be somewhere else equally important!!!

This is hilarious. Last October (when he played the Burton Cummings Theatre) I was in Winnipeg visiting my sister. I managed to catch the show. This year as luck would have it, I will be in Winnipeg again. Is Cowboy's a nice venue?

okay, I was super tired when I started this thread. Cowboys is great for intimate shows. Matt Good played at this venue with the dears and it was amazing. Tickets went on sale this afternoon at the front desk of the Canad Inns Windsor Park (only there as far as I know)

Also, you must be 18 years of age or older to attend.

That should be it.

I wonder if you could buy tickets at any Canad Inns hotel front desk (perhaps the one on Pembina Highway)?

You can only get them at the Canad Inns next to Cowboys.

Holy shit, though. I just found out he was coming this morning at 1am when I just happened to be skimming through the Free Press. I have to find a way down there so I can tickets before they sell out. Cowboys is a great concert venue. Very intimate. I saw Sloan there and it absolutely rocked!!

im so sad the winnipeg show is in the middle of the week..

I'd even go if the concert was on the day of my own wedding... ;)

Edited by shenanigans87

Edit: Just discovered this on Cowboy's website.

Power 97 and Cowboys are proud to present Matthew Good in concert Tuesday Oct 25th at Cowboys.

Advance Tickets are only $30.00 and available Sept 16th at 12:00pm at front desk of the Canad inns - Windsor Park or call 694-SHOW to order by phone.

Listen to Power 97 today and tomorrow morning to beat the box office and win tickets!

For the 694-show part, you still have to pick them up but I think being able to phone ahead is a lot easier. You can pick them up the night of show as well if you want. So, yeah! just thought I'd pass that along.

Edited by Tim

I wonder if you could buy tickets at any Canad Inns hotel front desk (perhaps the one on Pembina Highway)?

You can only get them at the Canad Inns next to Cowboys.

Holy shit, though. I just found out he was coming this morning at 1am when I just happened to be skimming through the Free Press. I have to find a way down there so I can tickets before they sell out. Cowboys is a great concert venue. Very intimate. I saw Sloan there and it absolutely rocked!!

im so sad the winnipeg show is in the middle of the week..

I'd even go if the concert was on the day of my own wedding... ;)

perhaps you wouldnt be traveling as far as me..haha.

So the Winnipeg show(s) are coming up soon. I remember matt noting that there was a second Winnipeg date on October 26 (http://www.matthewgood.org/mblog/?p=391) , yet when I see his "shows" page only the 25th is listed.

I haven't gotten tickets yet, are they sold out for the 25th? I'm thinking of going, but I'm low on funds so I'll probably have to pay for my ticket with weed.