crazycanuck

Poll: Is Alcohol Your Friend?

Well?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes
    • No
    • You fucking alcoholic

I'd say alcohol is an acquaintance. I could live without it, but why bother?

Where's the love-hate option? It's super fantastic, except it tends to make me sick pretty easily. I guess it's for my own good though, or I'd be drunk at work every damn day.

;)

School has been sucking pretty much lately. We walked to Rite-Aid today to buy some batteries so I could listen to In a Coma on my CD player when I noticed they sold liquor. Almost chugged a few Mikes Hard and then went to my Pharmacy Ethics Lab. It was SO tempting.

You don't have that much of a hold on me alcohol!!! Take that.

Mikes? Damn. I've had several shots of vodka before work without thinking twice. And it HELPS my performance. Or so I believe, being an alcoholic.

I've always wanted to show up drunk to work but that would be very bad. People might get the wrong prescriptions and then I would be in big trouble. A couple of times I think I was still tipsy from the night before but other than that sobriety at work is a must.

shitty. I have one of those jobs where thinking isn't required. I answer the phone, say the same crap over and over, occasionally tell a cx to fuck off, they're not entitled to a promotion because they're nothing but cheap-ass pathetic promo-hoppers and can rot in hell, but other than that...drunk is best.

Guest apsham

I have one of those jobs where they make you crawl into small areas and dig out sawdust, before pushing it down a chute which you may or may not fall down.

You have to take Alcohol in doses. If you hang around with him too much you start looking like an idiot. But he loosens me up a bit as long as i don't hang around with him for very long. The last time i did that he thought it would be hilarious if he crawled into my stomach and forced me to vomit.

What's really annoying though is how popular he is. I mean give me a break. My friends are always saying "Hey! Have you met Alcohol?" "Yo we're going to go pick up Alcohol. Wanna come?" "I paid good money for that Alcohol."

He's a pimp is what he is.

I meant more of a prostitute. See how his arms and legs are spread out in every direction? OH indeed. i.e. OH alcohol! Can noone curb your rowdy ways?

Hey, take it easy on poor ethanol, he's had a rough week.

and those aren't legs, those are CH bonds! Stupid.

i have good times with alcohol. like last night. but man its friggin hard to play pool drunk

I'm hoping the me and my good buddy alcohol have a nice time tonight.

My other friends made me promise not to donate blood this morning and to actually eat dinner before I hang out with alcohol because they don't want a repeat of the last time alcohol treated me like a whore. Apparently its difficult to cross international customs with someone who has just partied with alcohol so much that they won't some to and the officer thinks they are dead. I wouldn't remember that thought.

Can anyone explain how my pajama's ended up underneath the kitchen table?

i had a good time with alcohol last night. We ended up at wendy's, eating baked potatoes and making fun of the penticostal kids.

I'm posting in this thread because me and alky are chillin' tonight.

i'm jealous.

On another note, my girlfriend and i have made it through 1.14 litres of vodka in the last week.

I've got the fucking bottle as a prize.

My dad once drank so much he lost control of his mind and tried to murder myself and siblings with a knife. That's alcohol for you.

Guest apsham

My dad's a holiday drunk. But the entire Burpee family is, in relative, happy and fun drunks anyways.