Ravenous Yam

Calgary Concert

I'm going as well. I just need to find another Matthew Good fan in Red Deer because all my friends don't have a shits clue who he is. ;) Nonetheless, I'm going, alone or not.

I should hook you up with my cousin, he likes Matt Good and is in Red Deer. Same age as you I believe. Do you go to Notre Dame at all?

It's my Campus as well:) I'm sad though, because I have a seminar class on Tuesday nights, and I have to find some way of convincing the Prof that I can't attend that evening. The show just had to be in Mac Hall! The class goes drinking in the Den (campus pub, which is literally beside the concert hall) after each session, so I know I'll be found out.

"Oh yeah...my appointment? Yeah, it was with MG." I haven't missed a show in this town in the past seven years, so I'm not about to miss this one. It's just inconvenient. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll start his set late. ;)

Well aren't you special. I have MATH249 (calculus) at 9AM the next morning... thats no fun at all, especially with a 50min commute on a packed ctrain. Of couse, everyone knows how shitty the ctrain is during rush hour, but still i felt compelled to complain about it.

Anyway, I had a point, but I forgot what it was.

Well aren't you special. I have MATH249 (calculus) at 9AM the next morning... thats no fun at all, especially with a 50min commute on a packed ctrain. Of couse, everyone knows how shitty the ctrain is during rush hour, but still i felt compelled to complain about it.

Anyway, I had a point, but I forgot what it was.

I realize this is completely off topic in this thread, but

the fucking C-Train is MORE packed at that hour that I've ever seen it in my life.

I'm a 3rd year student (well...offically at any rate), and I've taken the train in the morning everyday for the last four years at that same hour, and HOLY FUCK is it bad this year. It reminds me of boarding the train in Japan at times...

Most of my classes this year are afternoon and evening courses, so I get to skip over that particular brand of rush hour. But you have fun with that...I'll content myself with fighting for seating with bitchy office wives even though they're carrying paperback ripper novels and I have a bag pull of 50 pound textbooks and a heavy as fuck laptop computer....(finishing my rant now)

On a MG note, I've converted everyone I know on campus into fans. (There, now it's on topic) ;)

Off topic again: I go to school in the afternoon, when it's not busy but come home during rush hour and generally have to wait for a second train because people push me out of the way to get on and there's no room, but I don't mind. Next year will be worse.

On topic: Why don't we set up a time to go to Mac Hall, there's quite a few of us that we could make a good group and have some fun.

I'm going as well. I just need to find another Matthew Good fan in Red Deer because all my friends don't have a shits clue who he is.  :angry:  Nonetheless, I'm going, alone or not.

I should hook you up with my cousin, he likes Matt Good and is in Red Deer. Same age as you I believe. Do you go to Notre Dame at all?

Ffffuuuccckkk. yeah, Notre Dame. This is uber-creepy. Yes, hook me up! I've managed to get a friend to come with me already, but she doesn't know who Matt is. What's your cousins name, I might know him. (PM me if you feel it should be kept private). ;)