Ravenous Yam

Calgary Concert

I'm game for this. We can meet up and create and NF wall and charge our way to the front.

Somebody please be my friend? I will be lonesome at this concert, first time I've ever gone to a show by myself.

Hey, there will be tonnes of us there, so no need to be lonesome. We'll merge into some free hippie-esque Matthew Good loving community.....or something.

This will be my...13th or 14th show. I can't remember and I'm too lazy to count ticket stubs. In all that time, I've never met up with anyone from any version of a MG message board, despite having been a member of ALL of them at one point or another. I think it's time to buck the trend.

Whats the name of the other board that noone here likes? The hub or something?

I think we should have a rumble with them.  We can challenge them to a duel!

Or maybe a MG sing-off.

That'd be a good plan excpet they'd be too afraid of us!

Edited by calgarydave

lol sucks to be all of you still in school ;)

I'm taking the next day off!

lol and I dont know what your complaining about math249 it was super easy

Not so much the content i'm complaining about (so far its just Pure30 review), but rather the time it takes place for me... i hate math in the morning.

Anyway, i am greatly anticipating the show. Too bad its over a month away.

Edited by Ravenous Yam

Is there a Jessica, friend of a Heather Ford on here?

oh! oh! here i am!! here!! me!! oh!!

haha..believe it or not, this might be the first show in almost 8 years i'm not going to. i don't like the venue and all ages shows suck ass.

and you know how many shows i've been to, its getting a little creepy, even for me haha

its mac hall. i'm sure someone will mess it up

mac hall itself isn't what i don't like, its just not the type of venue i really like seeing shows in- i like cozier venues i guess. and all ages really do suck. try and find person in their 20s who doesn't agree with me.

i will probably still go to the show....i don't think i can do it-i really don't want to miss a show

Edited by jessicadawn

The MG show last year at Matt Good was good...

Hahaha.

And i really hate it when a bunch of drunk morons start moshing or fighting or just being annoying. Last year at the MG concert at Mac Hall, Matt gave a couple guys who were being drunk idiots a good talkin' to... i cant remember exactly what he said, but it was amusing.