Peter from Holland

And ? Is It What You've Expected ?

The acoustic version of PTD is incredible. The only thing it's missing is the 'have and you hold' part, but the new ending is still great

I like how they put the album version of Weapon on the disc. It's also nice to see Dave and Ian in the Thank You section.

unfortunatly I'm stuck at work untill 11 pm so I still havn't seen the DVD nor have I read the liner notes. However, my boss has left and I happened to have my CD player here with me.

I have to say the acoustic CD is just incredible. I've heard each song about 3 times now and the stuff I was'nt sure how I felt about in the beginning has now graduated to some of the best MG ever.

I wish there was more songs played acoustic. I'm sure most here share that feeling. Amazingly well done.

demoing/ed... may not be in the dictionary... but they are very much words... a form on slang... but a commonly used word (s)... i'm actually curious.... what's do you call it when a band is in a studio recording song for their "demo"

i'm not trying to be snotty either... i'm just trying to share the knowledge...

who cares about the spelling mistakes.. really...

;)

I can't stop listening to rooms. Haven't really listened to disc one yet, that was always kind of a "comes with" sort of thing, needless to say I didn't buy it for that. I watched all the videos with the commentary and it borders on hilarious at some points, very nice. I am pleased, very pleased.

While we are pointing out errors...How come on the back of the case, part 3 of the dvd is called "stills" but on the actual dvd it's called "slides".

Holy lack of coordination.

Anyways, the highlight of the package was the commentary on the music videos.

Only a few of the acoustic songs really impressed me, and the other songs sound pretty much the same as I remember ;)

Everything about In A Coma was awesome. If i started to rave about it, i wouldn't be able to stop. I was hoping for commentary on the new video, and the ending of PTD to be complete. But otherwise it was astoundingly great.

there were a lot of mess ups in the theing dave porter wrote. i want to go all english teacher at it with a red pen. it's still good though. i didn't like in rooms when he slowed down really upbeat songs, namely hello time bomb. it totally killed the song. it was good.. i enjoy listening to all of it.. but i don't think the honeymoon stage (listening to only it for weeks straight) will be that much, considering its a mg album. i still loves it though. matthew good is my best friend.

p.s.-where is the rabbits video thingy? i don't want to have to look around for it if i can be lazy and have someone tell me..

I think when we listen to this album, we should not compare the rooms disc to the pre recorded versions of the songs, It might ruin it O.O

I dont lets that happen... Im still working my way through everything! finally got all the videos done, and... wow, Definately worth the 30 bucks! God i love being a canadien... This is making me giddy, someone, shut me up fast.