X-Rated Truffle Pig

Vids Commentary

Yeah, I found the commentary to be very good. Learned a lot of interesting tid-bits you would never know otherwise.

Anyone else recognize the blonde woman in the Strange Days video as the girl that is in the Nabob coffee commercial? You know the one where coffee gets spilled on the wedding gown. It's such a relief, because every time I saw that commercial it would drive me nuts trying to figure out why I recognized that actress...

I love Matt's take on the Weapon video. Its really funny that he fired the director, and then accept the juno, and not even mention Matt's name at all.

Weapon is by far my favorite video, and hearing Matt say how much fun he had editing things, and putting the words is awesome. I just hope he gets to direct a few more videos.

I also liked when he gave props the lighting direction for Weapon. Saying how he, "had the feel for the music, and knew what to do" and stuff.

The commentary is so very cool.

I don't remember how many times I laughed, but it was indeed quite a few.

Oh, one part I remember, it's not a quotation or anything, but when Matt was super laughing hard because he remembered a part in 'The Future is X-Rated' (I think that's which one it was..) and clapping his hands 'cause he was laughing so hard.

Yeah. I found it funny.

I flew up to Vancouver to buy IAC for me and my friends. I was pleasantly surprised that Matt mentioned my name on the Anti-Pop video.

Yeah, I did a little double-take when I heard that on the commentary too. I remember meeting you breifly at some signing in Vancouver a number of years ago (it might have been the midnight Audio of Being signing at A&B Sound? I can't remember now...). I was there with some other people I knew from the MG fan circle, and one of them was selling you some merchandise of some sort. While we were waiting in line, we put up a sign that said "Andrew from Phoenix" so you'd know where we were. Haha, oh the silly memories...

I love Matt's take on the Weapon video. Its really funny that he fired the director, and then accept the juno, and not even mention Matt's name at all.

Weapon is by far my favorite video, and hearing Matt say how much fun he had editing things, and putting the words is awesome. I just hope he gets to direct a few more videos.

I also liked when he gave props the lighting direction for Weapon. Saying how he, "had the feel for the music, and knew what to do" and stuff.

i agree with you 100%. it was really cool to hear what matt had to say about the vids. i had many "a ha!" moments when i finally understood what the video was about..

for example, that part in the IAWCC video where there is that line of skanks, and then matt being held by jenn.. well, i never knew that was jenn.

very cool, and also, some of the video versions on the dvd are different than the versions i have on my computer ie. weapon

Oh, one part I remember, it's not a quotation or anything, but when Matt was super laughing hard because he remembered a part in 'The Future is X-Rated' (I think that's which one it was..) and clapping his hands 'cause he was laughing so hard.

Yeah. I found it funny.

i believe it was the congo part??

when he's doing the whole "let's make the world less intelligent.. more beautiful"... and how william morrison used congo music..

speaking of william morrison..

is it just me.. or did his voice..

NOT match what helooked like (the alan smithee guy from Future is X-Rated)

Yeah. I found it funny.

i believe it was the congo part??

when he's doing the whole "let's make the world less intelligent.. more beautiful"... and how william morrison used congo music..

speaking of william morrison..

is it just me.. or did his voice..

NOT match what helooked like (the alan smithee guy from Future is X-Rated)

I haven't bought the package yet, but I remember that bit. that's one of my fav parts of any video.

"hi I'm matt good from the matthewgoodband. for only (however many cents) you can help someone less fortunate than yourself look better. help contribute to a better looking, less intelligible future. "

And at the end of the video he's trying to look like an asshole with that jacket and the bottle of wine or whatever he was drinking lol.