X-Rated Truffle Pig

Rabbits Video...

They're buried under spoilers. My only explanation is that people either havent read anything past the first part of the thread, or are very persistent about finding it themselves and would like to constantly remind us about their quest.

EDIT: OMG that was post 300. I'm moving on up.

Edited by static

I liked the animation but you're right, it didn't match. I was expecting... hunting... and more rabbits.

But A+ for the style and animation.

i agree..

at least the start of the video when the rabbits come crashing through the wall.. and he's chasing them..

i was expecting him to do something..

than just turn into a monkey.

the video didnt match the song at all..

but it was still pretty awesome animation..

Megin-sane is right in stating that to expect to see some guy hunt rabbits is taking the song too literally. I myself, was expecting a really overtly cheesy animation (a la waking life) of matt playing live to a crowd. I think the fact that there's an audience in the background of the song scares me with its video potential. With that said, i was enormously pleased when they didn't show any audience singalong in the animation what so ever.

Personally i think it fit quite well (excluding the live audio.) I think the video matched the lyrics and their meaning and that they complemented one another quite well. But i am just one man.

it should be aired on much

I think so too. Not just cuase the video would probably catch some peoples attention, but cause matt commonly releases his more "hard rock" type of songs than his soothing or more psychedelic sounding. In my opinion his slower music is his best and most of the world has never heard it.