ccf23

Favourite Pre-mgb Song.

Yeah, I absolutly LOVE his old stuff. More than the stuff he did in MGB actually. The acoustic songs like A Better Pain and Folk Singer are just beutiful. And the one Rodchester King song I managed to find ("Message to God") is frigging amazing. Are the other songs from that tape even 'around'? I mean, has anyone heard them?

I just saw Message to God and Before You Go, but no Jangolier, William Sits in Avalon or Full Moon in Pisces...

Heh and I'm sorry if I sound kind of noobish, but I havn't been using these boards for long. I will say that it's awesome to find people as fanatical about Matty as I am though. Other than this, I've never been able to find people who had even heard his older stuff (like Parable, LotGA and all that amazing stuff) much less who appreciate it for the work of art it is.

Edited by Prometheon

I'm glad at least someone else mentioned Endsong from 15 Hours. I was however surprised no one mentioned Entresol. I did a cover of that song, actually, maybe I'll get it up on the web one of these days.

But yeah, Endsong and Entresol. Then all the other demos ;)