Sign in to follow this  
Quik

It's 12! Who Got Tickets?!

I have no clue...gave my name and shit...

i havent gotten a reply yet, and neither have three of my friends. i just gave a basic two, three line email that gave my name and why I was sending an email. Any further info they might need would probly be asked on confirmation, otherwise they would have specified that specific info was needed

GODDAMNIT I THOUGHT IT WAS THE TWENTY SEVENTH!11

oh man that really sucks. well if me and all my freinds get one we'll have eight tickets between us so if there's an extra at the end of the day maybe we can hook you up

I think you pretty much had to give your name, since you'll be on a list. Other then that I just requested tickets.

My friend and I sent e-mails, so hopefully we'll have 4 tickets with probably one or two to spare.

Edited by Quik

The suspense is killing me. I guess the only thing i could possibly do now is check if in a coma has arrived yet.

how long do u figure the turnaround time will be on the confirmations, 10 mins, an hour, more? i really just dont have a clue but i really wanna know before i head off at 1:30 for my 2:30 class

God I better get the tickets...skipped class for this.

Ran home in the rain for this!

Also I sent mine right at 12:00 so I hope they aren't like a minute behind or something ;)

Edited by caedmon

Anyone send it before 12? I was watching the weather network for the precise time. I sent it at 12:00.08 ;)

I updated my computer clock with internet time so I hope they aren't a minute behind or sumpin

haha, i did the exact same thing, had the weather channel on but it went to commercial so i flipped over to the tv guide channel. i can live with not gettin tickets better than i could have lived if i had been disqualified for sending my email like a couple seconds or a minute early

There's always the show at stages in kingston too

EDIT: Anyone know where the capital theatre is anyway?

Edited by caedmon

Capital Theatre = Capital Music Hall?

If yes, it's on Rideau, a 5 minute walk from the Rideau Center. In front of Cafe Dekcuf and Mavericks.

Edited by Quik

i have lived my entire 20 year life in Ottawa and am still not quite sure what the hell the capital theatre is unless they mean capital music hall. in that case its right by the U of O campus, but either way there's plenty of time to find that stuff out

Hey guys - brand new here... I checked prsconcerts.com at 1030-11am, and under the contests tab, it said the contest was now closed. Does that make any sense??