Quik

It's 12! Who Got Tickets?!

well its been 45 mins since i sent out the email and i still havent stopped checking my inbox like every minute or two. i think that its fair to say that if they havent sent them out in the next 10-15mins that it could take way too long to keep checking and just come give her a look later tonight. i cant take anymore of this suspense

I sent emails too...still no word I assumed that they would have some auto reply thing working...but I can't see how they could as there was no way for our emails to be set aside. So I guess they'll manually sort them and check for multiple emails from one account.

Give them some time. I expect them to give confirmations within a day or so, maybe even more. I'm sure they are much less eager to send us confirmations than us sending them our requests. Its not they are waiting at 12 noon with sweaty anticipation for our emails! Its probably some dude who will get around to checking the emails sometime today and get around to sending out confirmations whenever its first convienient.

Hello Everybody!

I just signed up for an account so I'm new on the Bored. However, I'm a huge fan of Matt Good so I will probably be posting fairly often....

Anyway, on topic, I have a bit of a problem.....I sent an e-mail for tickets at roughly 12:00:06PM on Monday (NRC time). I have a Hotmail account and my junkmail filter is set to the highest level NOT requiring a safe list submission to receive mail from a source. Here's the nasty bit, if anything is judged as junk mail (as it seems others have seen with the ticket confirmation).....I have options set to immediately delete it. AHHHHH! Sooooo, I know there is a reasonable chance I didn't get tickets, but if I did, I very well may not know about it. I've sent an e-mail to [email protected] to no avail (I wouldnt be surprised if its an automailer address, or shut down since the tickets ran out). If you guys have any suggestions regarding what I should do, they would be more than welcome. Thank you everyone!

I'd call them and see if they've got your name down for those...they should have taken your info from the email you sent, even if their reply was lost. Failing that, show up at the door that night and see if you're on the list. Not a great plan, but...if they won't tell you otherwise...