indestructible

Want A Free Ticket For The Ottawa Show?

Woohoo, I just got confirmation that I got tickets for the MG show in Ottawa. I only asked for one, but the e-mail said "You and a guest must arrive between 9 and 9.30pm with valid

identification for free admission." So, assuming that holds true, I'll have an extra.

If I get more than one response to this, I'll add your name to a little draw that I'll do. If you win, I guess you just have to come with me to pick up your ticket, and then you can do whatever you want.

Don't be too upset, free show the day before remember? And note, most people sent e-mails at 12:00 exactly. I'm assuming some people would have set something up via timer programs.

This may have been "fairer" if it was a random time or via random e-mail selection but at least you guys got a chance at a free show.

I'd like to be your guest ;)

I sent my e-mail at 12:00:08 (according to the weather network) and I got nothing. Nothing in the junk folder either. This sucks a lot. I hate the bear for this.

Edited by Quik

I sent mine at 12:02pm and got nothing. this sucks. thanks for nothing matt.

Yeah, what a fucker for making sure that at least some true fans got free tickets.

Would you rather he did absolutely nothing about the whole situation?

In my opinion this free ticket giveaway was just as stupid as the bear contest, anyone from anywhere could of sent an e-mail to get tickets. For all I know some Swedish kid might have gotten tickets to the Ottawa show.

Bet you anything shit will pop up at the show because probably half the people won't/don't give a rats ass about this free Matt Good show.

And that free show on the 16th will probably turn into hell. Zaphod is gay and I can't wait to see how the'll set up security there.

Next time I hope he gives his true fans a chance to BUY tickets rather then give them away in some fu**ed up contest.

Stop being a spoil sport and calling yourselves true fans. Everyone's a fan if they want to be. Zaphod's will probably be a blast so stop hoping that it'll go down in anarchy.

If you're upset that you didn't get into the free concert, stop complaining. Be nice and someone may take you into the concert with them.

neh, ottawas been disappointed before. but he added an all ages show as a compromise at that time of saddness. however, im not going to bother fighting other people to get into a free show at Zaphods where i could have bought a ticket and be assured of entry.

just dont pull this stuff on us next fall. all we ask.

Stop being a spoil sport and calling yourselves true fans. Everyone's a fan if they want to be. Zaphod's will probably be a blast so stop hoping that it'll go down in anarchy.

If you're upset that you didn't get into the free concert, stop complaining. Be nice and someone may take you into the concert with them.

Uh, at least you have the chance to BUY tickets. I'd be glad to pay 34.50$ to go see a show rather then bust my ass trying to win some.