Sign in to follow this  
Crusader

christopher walken

Man Chris Walken is awesome. He's a pretty good dancer too heh. Any movies other than the Stephord Wives? (sp?)

He was a very wonderful headless horseman in Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow. I love Christopher Walken. He's one of my favourite male actors, up there with Anthony Hopkins.

Jenna.

good actor, but he kind of scares me.

He's wonderful. I think his best is 'Catch Me If You Can'. It was a rather shallow character, but he gave him so much depth.

Yes, it is. The play between Frank and the cop is great, much like that of Lupin the Third and Zenigata, characters that Spielberg is familiar with. Christopher Walken is a great actor, his roles tend to have one note to them, but he makes the most out of what he's given every time.

He was good as Bruce Dickinson and as the Continental on SNL....just saw him in Poolhall Junkies...he was awesome naturally. Nothing beats his speech about the gold watch in Pulp Fiction though..."he hid this uncomfortable chunk of metal the only place he could think of...up his asssss!"

He was in Batman returns?

he is scary looking ... ;)

for some reason i think that he played a role in "heat" when in fact it was Al Pacino... not Christopher Walken. They might look kind of similar.

But i dont really recall many movies Christopher Walken being in.

And the movies you have listed i probably have not watched.

hahahahaha I watched the movie version of Stephen King's The Dead Zone. I much like the tv series better though Chris Walken was amusing in that movie.

He's wonderful. I think his best is 'Catch Me If You Can'. It was a rather shallow character, but he gave him so much depth.

Yeah I think he was good in "Catch Me If You Can". But I think it was actually a pretty good movie too though.

Edited by Matt

I love that movie. I have a soft spot for Spielberg. And Leonardo DiCaprio can act, no matter how much he seems like he shouldn't be able to.

Go see 'Around The Bend' when it comes out, and pretend you are Josh Lucus.

And Deer Hunter-I just saw that for the first time last week, and I was blown away.

Edited by sammyspade

Oh man, you guys have left out the Funny Christopher Walken.

Like him on the Simpsons, reading Goodnight Moon to the children. " Goodnight moon. Goodnight moon, scooch a little closer, children. Don't make me tell you again about the scooching."

And of course, the video for Weapon of Choice. He's amazing.

Weapon of Choice-Fatboy Slim

Oh my god--I had forgotten about that video. That was one of the funnies things I've ever seen. I'll have to watch that again now...

yeah, I liked that movie esp. because Viggo Mortenson played the Devil--he was great.

"Catherine : Go to Hell!

Gabriel : Heaven. Only Heaven. At least get the zip code right.

Catherine : It's all the same to you, isn't it?

Gabriel : No. In Heaven, we believe in love.

Catherine : What do you love, Gabriel?

Gabriel : Cracking your skull. "