superlight

New Album Release

Cut them out as they're available on the new album.

We're talking about the CFOX interview, right? He was playing live: they're different from what's on the album. (Example: he played "Oh Be Joyful" acoustically.)

Sorry, not trying to start anything. Just seems a little surprising.

Edited by uglyredhonda

Cut them out as they're available on the new album.

We're talking about the CFOX interview, right? He was playing live: they're different from what's on the album. (Example: he played "Oh Be Joyful" acoustically.)

Sorry, not trying to start anything. Just seems a little surprising.

It was mostly a size issue but I'll see what I can do about the OBJ acoustic.

Any chance I could convince you to do a yousendit for the Can't Get Shot cut? I love that song, and I'm trying to earn the NF$ for it... Anyway, I have a slow connection, so it would tie up my email for awhile... I'd love to hear that version though. Please?

EDIT: That OBJ Acoustic version is awesome. Matt Good is like the Canadian alternative-music Tupaq. There's always tons of shit to hear; extra music and different versions of tunes and stuff. One thing I treasure is the CD of early MG stuff I burned from Morpheus years ago...

Edited by DrowningorWaving