haites

Any Demand For An Avalanche Vinyl?

So I have a mint-condition, never been used copy of Matt's Avalanche vinyl. I bought it originally for the novelty but realize it serves no purpose.

If anyone's interested let me know. I'm looking to sell it, and may do so through ebay.

I agree with Dan.

But why are you just gonna sell it? It's not all that rare. Besides, who wouldn't want an album such as Avalanche on vinyl? Whenever I want to listen to the album I never put on the CD, always the record.

Well it's not a matter of making money off of it. I never bought it thinking it would skyrocket in value, but as a spur of the moment purchase. I bought it for around $35-40 I think and would probably give it up for the same price.

i bought it like 3 weeks ago from maplemusic.. and the dude on ebay that sells it for $20 charges $12 shipping.. from toronto.. i'm 45 minutes away - shipping would be like $4.. so i bought it from mm.

i bought it like 3 weeks ago from maplemusic.. and the dude on ebay that sells it for $20 charges $12 shipping.. from toronto.. i'm 45 minutes away - shipping would be like $4.. so i bought it from mm.

We can all go over there and toilet paper his house? And then eat his pet dog.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.