GravityDave

The Singles...

Just wondered what Matt Good (Band) singles people own??

I've been ebaying recently, just got IAWCC single, but thats sold loadsa places but i JUST won the load me up single ;) for about US$70!!! god, ebay is an addiction.

Looking at the discography on In a Coma it looks like there were loads of singles, what singles do people have? I never really see anything but IAWCC sold places. Load me up was a rare find.

Also just won AoB limited edition on ebay.....awwww...gotta love a bit of ebay!

post-2-1128537573.jpg

I found the Canadian HTB single in a used record store for $3. I bought the Aussie HTB single at HMV, and I got the US HTB single on eBay for $5.

eBay used to be a great place for MG stuff...but its gained in popularity and now everything is *really* expensive.

I have the advance version of Underdogs which I got for $15 US, Indestructible, Raygun (US), Apparitions, Rico, and the Future is X-Rated. I want Everything is Automatic, but I don't want to pay $70US for it.

I have none of the AOB or post-band singles except the IAWCC thing.

I also got a copy of "15 Hours.." in a dutch auction *many* years ago. eBay is good. Not as good as it used to be, but still good.

Edited by Nearfantastica

wow, cool you got lots. i think im done now. no more splashing out on ebay. when i have no money left maybe i'll sell load me up single. it had loads of bids on ebay. so with the right amount of advertising ;) i'll make some profit. haha. but i dont want to sell it, thats the whole point of me buying it. haha.

I've noticed loads of loser anthems are going for sale now In a Coma is out. Also a blue one was for sale recently, it went for a stupidly high amount.

Edited by GravityDave

wow, cool you got lots. i think im done now. no more splashing out on ebay. when i have no money left maybe i'll sell load me up single. it had loads of bids on ebay. so with the right amount of advertising ;) i'll make some profit. haha. but i want to sell it, thats the whole point of me buying it. haha.

I've noticed loads of loser anthems are going for sale now. Also a blue one was for sale recently, it went for a stupidly high amount.

Especially when the tracks were just made available on IAC.

Loser Anthems sold for $6.99 when it was released. I bought 5 copies and have since given them all away (except 1). It's stupid how much that shit goes for.

eBay is addicting. Get out NOW while you still can!

awesome. yeah well if you search international ebay i think there are about 2 copies of the German BM on there at the moment. Cheap aswell. I think i have got everything im going to be able to get now. lol. i can see the rare stuff just dissapearing for good now. maybe until matt releases the new stuff he has been talking about. then the old rare stuff might start popping up and selling for hundreds!

you guys are lucky to have been a fan back then

i look at ebay prices for a bunch of MG stuff and it is outrageous

i saw a blue Loser Anthems selling for 130USD, and with some days left

outrageous

i think i'll head to some record stores and find some used copies...

i have:

Apparitions

Hello Time Bomb

Future is X-Rated

Strange Days (2 different versions)

IAWCC (2 different versions)

underdogs (advanced promo copy)

ALL OF THOSE.. of course.. are autographed..

so far only WLRRR and IAC are the only one si havent gotten signed yet.

i need Load Me Up to finish the collection of the beautiful midnight black cd single collection.

ive seen antipop and weapon and carmelina go for over $100.

Just wondered what Matt Good (Band) singles people own??

I've been ebaying recently, just got IAWCC single, but thats sold loadsa places but i JUST won the load me up single ;) for about US$70!!! god, ebay is an addiction.

Looking at the discography on In a Coma it looks like there were loads of singles, what singles do people have? I never really see anything but IAWCC sold places. Load me up was a rare find.

Also just won AoB limited edition on ebay.....awwww...gotta love a bit of ebay!

YOOOOOUUUUU!

I got home from work a few minutes after that auction closed. i was the one you outbid at the last second. Can't say I blame you, I just snagged blue loser anthems the same way.

I think I've had them all at one point or another, including the blue loser anthems. Everything but the newish stuff.

The only cd I'm sure has never been in my possession was lo-fi. However I was never willing to shell out over 200$ for 3 songs. Just seems a fantastic waste of money.

They've long since been sold/given away as they were collecting dust at my place.

Now I'll say this in advance, and I've been a huge fan for the better part of 10 years....My brother was a manager at Sam the Record man downtown Toronto.

I have original LOTGA (not kidding)

Signed Underdogs

Signed BM

BM Promo Copy (won from a radio station that will remain nameless)

BM us Version Autographed

HTB US Single

HTB Aussie

All 3 Limited AoB Sealed

Carmelina Single

Blue Loser Anthems

2x IAWCC single

as well as my personal play copies of all releases.

as well as 6 t-shirts, 2 "I hear matt good's a real asshole" stickers, BM promo poster, MGBFC patch, Avalanche Toque, Hoodie, and keychain.

i have only ever seen ONE rare AoB for sale on ebay, the white one. They are never on there anymore. Which is good for me cos i would probably pay stupid ammounts of money for them!!

I didn't know that the white one was rare...

I have two, one signed, one sealed (and the black and grey ones)

as far as rare goes, i have Loser Anthems, IAWCC and the white and grey limited AoB's.

And that whole MGB patch set with the asshole sticker, and the MGB football club shirt.

i have only ever seen ONE rare AoB for sale on ebay, the white one. They are never on there anymore. Which is good for me cos i would probably pay stupid ammounts of money for them!!

I didn't know that the white one was rare...

Neither did I.

I guess I have the rare AoB.

Edit: I dug up my old site and found most of the cd's I've had. Apparantly I've never put my posters and stuff up, and since most of them are long gone, I probably never will

Promos:

http://www.nighthawkwebdesign.com/portfolio/ptd/promo/

Singles:

http://www.nighthawkwebdesign.com/portfolio/ptd/singles/

Cd compliations:

http://www.nighthawkwebdesign.com/portfoli...d/compilations/

Books:

http://www.nighthawkwebdesign.com/portfolio/ptd/books/

Edited by allhailskippy

wow, thats awesome. i really have nothing then, compared to all that. haha. I want the set of BM singles now, they look great together. Somebody said they had all but the one i just won, i feel guilty now, they should have it.

haha but you bought for $70US..

if i could shell out that much for it i would..

but that's PRICEY lol.

im gonna see if i can get a double. of one of them..

would you be willing to trade? i believe my friend has

the HTB one.. if i were to say get that. would you be

willing to swap?? if you are.. thatd be awesome.. now how

do i steal HTB from my friend..