Sign in to follow this  
Dan #1

How's Summer going?

How would you say things are going for you this summer?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How would you say things are going for you this summer?

• AWESOME!!!
    • pretty damn good
    • meh...okay i guess
    • the suck

For most of us, it is summer ;)

hows it going?

what kinda stuff do you do in the summer?

Is it your favourite time of the year?

Well my summer is quite boring ;)

UML sux... and that is all I have learn in my summer courses.

Peace

i like summe

mines good

even boring is better then school

i just wish i saw dan more

;)

There is never enough Dan.

My summer is great minus the bio part but whatever. It's fun to listen to the Dirty Dancing 2 soundtrack every day with Andrew on the way to school. HA.

Wow, sounds like what i wish i was doing ;)

Going to bio?

Lol poor josh.

my summer is going very good ;)

enjoying the forum, my friends, the good weather in Madrid, so many people on the streets, so many bars and pubs which have tables and chairs outside to have some "tapas" (snacks) and drinks...

we dont start university classes until October so i'm done with the university next week and i will be on holidays until October (the Fall starts again the first day of October), so i will be going to some music Festivals this summer (Xacobeo 2004 next week, Benicassim the second week of August), I'm gonna go to the beach too (Cadiz, an area in the south of Spain) and then i'm gonna spend the rest of the time with my parents and sister and friends in a town in the north of Spain, with summer festivals and all those things...

and then in september i guess that i will start preparing things for the university but the good thing is that i wont have classes till october so it will be still relaxing :angry:

and of course, enjoying the sun in Spain, the bright natural light, and the blue sky during the day... and the moon, and the stars, and the clear sky at nights... I love summer, i love it...

Lol. Looks like you have a new roommate juanpe ;)

Spain IS lovely :angry: it is a great country - even more now that we have "gotten rid of" the nazi convervative party ;) - with wonderful people, wonderful monuments, landscapes, wondeful weather... and lots and lots of places and things to do in order to have fun...

I'm gonna do one thing :angry:: I'm gonna collect some pics of Madrid and other parts of Spain and if Dan, Anton and Kat give me permission, i will post them here for you to see what Spain has, ok?

Post away ;)

ok, i will look thru my pics CDs tomorrow and select the pics to post here... I will do it tomorrow because for you it's too early guys ;) but for me it is almost midnight in Madrid and I'm gonna go out for a while with my friends to sit at a table to have a drink in a square from my neighborhood... a wonderful starry, clear and warm night in Madrid :angry:

how many pics am i allowed to post, Crusader?

my summer is going pretty damn good.

I'm working a lot but that's okay because i love my work. But on my time of, i've gone to concerts (MG was my fav), CFL football games, and i will be going to Montreal, Quebec City and hopefully (keep your fingers crossed) New York City.

I was supposed to go to Vancouver at the end of August but my friend had to bail so hopefully I can get my other friends to go with me. Other than that (and the two MG concerts I went to) my summer has been very boring, plus the weather in Edmonton has been CRAP for the past week and a half. Rain, rain, and more rain.

It's been strangely sunny in Vancouver... though it randomly rained a few days ago.

Sigh, I wish I was in Vancouver...I have this strange obsession with it...even though I've never been there.