mrs jesus

You People Make Boring Threads

i agree about the boring threads thing. if i ever stop posting it's because theres only one thread going in the music section and it's devoted to sum 41 or something like that. boooring.

we need some action, we need some drama. because a wise man once told me that drama = conflict, i'll start off.

fuck you, everybody.

we need some action, we need some drama. because a wise man once told me that drama = conflict, i'll start off.

fuck you, everybody.

OMG!!!!WTF!!!!STFU!!!!!U SUXORS!!!!!!

I need my George W. Bush account back. That was fun. But illegal on the Bored. ;) Another person, I can't remember who, someone with primetimedeliverance in their name, had a Dick Cheney account.

i don't get it. i said fuck you to everybody and no one objected.

its because no one likes you, therefore no one cares what you say.

that kind of came out of nowhere... unless you're just following my lead and starting fights to up the drama in this place, then i understand, if not, i completely don't.

also, props to mrs. jesus for having my back... and starting this thread.

i don't really get the pincusion thing, but my boyfriend isn't emo. its fine if you don't like him, but don't call him names when you don't know him at all.

i'll say whatever i like

ps i didn't call him names and he is pretty emo

;)

The world would be so much more interesting if there was a common threat. Nothing lame like the DPRK or Libyans or shit like that, but zombies, or aliens, or dragons or something wicked like that. Something where you can go out on weekends and defend humanity by killing shit. As much as i truly hate people (in general), i'm sure i would hate zombies or dragons or zombie dragons so much more.

That would be so entertaining; i'd finally have a reason to get up in the mornings.