mrs jesus

You People Make Boring Threads

i want a zombie survival guide

Being an avid climber, i have mastered the grocery store. In event of a zombie invasion, i will take to the roofs (rooves?) with my friends and we'll break through the skylights and live in the grocery store.

You can live on superstore with us if you want.

The only place to be during a zombie invasion is Canadian Tire. They have everything: hardware, guns & ammo, and many various other supplies. As for the food situation, i find they are often very close to grocery stores of some type, so all you would need to do is build a tunnel or fortifed passageway and you'd be set!

I will bet you $1000 that you would starve before the tunnel's grand opening celebration.

Guns will do you no good when you're starving, unless you kill yourself.

i might have to move to fredericton... so far i haven't found any cool places to hide in barrie. but that might just be because it's barrie. i have a contingency plan made for my hometown of mississauga but it's kind of useless if i'm not there. it was a good one too. the_rat_who_would_be_king and i planned it all out.

Whatever you do don't go 30 minutes north of Barrie. My hometown of Orillia is a pile of stinking poop.

Whatever you do, go 30 minutes Southwest of Barrie. My hometown of Alliston is missed greatly by me.

Whatever you do don't go 30 minutes north of Barrie. My hometown of Orillia is a pile of stinking poop.

ohhh i've been there. and i agree. there isn't much to that place is there?

Underage sex and drugs is all Orillia has.

Oh, and a shitty theater.

ohhh i've been there. and i agree. there isn't much to that place is there?

Underage sex and drugs is all Orillia has.

Oh, and a shitty theater.

not to mention a tim hortons. i've only ever been to the tim hortons and the georgian college campus there for a lecture.

Yeah, but Barrie is a growing city, Orillia is a place where old people go to die and the only reason the other people are there is so that they can cash in on unemployment and welfare checks.

Yeah, but Barrie is a growing city, Orillia is a place where old people go to die and the only reason the other people are there is so that they can cash in on unemployment and welfare checks.

is rama in orillia or is it further north? because then i truly understand the old people attraction to that place.

Whatever you do, go 30 minutes Southwest of Barrie. My hometown of Alliston is missed greatly by me.

a few people i go to school with are from there.

i wonder if i ever knew them?

Fredericton has about 15 Tim Hortons... it's a national disease.

a few people i go to school with are from there.

i wonder if i ever knew them?

Fredericton has about 15 Tim Hortons... it's a national disease.

i don't mind the donuts on occasion. it's also sometimes a good place to meet for study groups.

my friend who is from alliston is mike nichol.