Ravenous Yam

Nf Moonbase

Let's build a moonbase, and live there.

It'll be wicked cool! Full of beer and candy and short shorts and top hats and pretzels and bowling.

Also, it'll rain puppies and kittens and tiny monkeys, who are butlers and speak english with Aussie accents. Every Friday is leapfrog day, and every lunch is a moon picnic. Everyone is naked, and we can shoot inverted rainbows at Earth and piss people off. Plus there's some chillin' aliens, who bring us alien deli meats, and make us alien sub sandwiches.

We can dance and jump in the 1/6th gravity and catapult people we don't like into space, and farm caterpillars in terrariums so eventually they're big enough to ride around like dragon-taxis, except they're caterpillars.

Candy cane crops will rule the surface, and japanese giraffe mages will continously give us money and origami swans and origami hookers!

RRRRHHH!HHHHH!H!H!H!H!H!!!!GGGHGHHGGHGG!!!

And all of everyone's favourite dead people will be cloned and we'll play Pictionary with them and i'll win because i'm so cool.

On Saturdays, geysers of Jell-O will spray up and shoot into space, making awesome rings of watermelon goodness, which rain down as Frosted Flakes and Tony the Tiger does the Macarena. Then we kill him, and use his infinitely large pelt to upholster the sexy NF moonbase. Pterodactyls come from Comet Hale-Bopp, and we fly them around like it was the Flintstones or some shit. They're covered in quilts, and they tow antique farm equipment behind their graceful crystalline legs.

But then ZOMBIES come from the centre of the moon, but they're overwhelmed by our pirate slave armies and we tirn them into hamburgers. Or tofuburgers for vegetarians. Then we have a barbeque, and Jesus comes and breakdances. Then we all stand around and applaud, then we go back to our communal hippie dorm building and sleep naked on the bunny-skin floor in a giant hippie clump. Hamsters run all around and induce immortality because of their amazing medical-nanotechnological skills. Then i am voted GRAND PHAROAH OF NF MOONBASE and we have rootbeer floats to celebrate.

The end... or is it?

Let's build a moonbase, and live there.

It'll be wicked cool! Full of beer and candy and short shorts and top hats and pretzels and bowling.

Also, it'll rain puppies and kittens and tiny monkeys, who are butlers and speak english with Aussie accents. Every Friday is leapfrog day, and every lunch is a moon picnic. Everyone is naked, and we can shoot inverted rainbows at Earth and piss people off. Plus there's some chillin' aliens, who bring us alien deli meats, and make us alien sub sandwiches.

We can dance and jump in the 1/6th gravity and catapult people we don't like into space, and farm caterpillars in terrariums so eventually they're big enough to ride around like dragon-taxis, except they're caterpillars.

Candy cane crops will rule the surface, and japanese giraffe mages will continously give us money and origami swans and origami hookers!

RRRRHHH!HHHHH!H!H!H!H!H!!!!GGGHGHHGGHGG!!!

And all of everyone's favourite dead people will be cloned and we'll play Pictionary with them and i'll win because i'm so cool.

On Saturdays, geysers of Jell-O will spray up and shoot into space, making awesome rings of watermelon goodness, which rain down as Frosted Flakes and Tony the Tiger does the Macarena. Then we kill him, and use his infinitely large pelt to upholster the sexy NF moonbase. Pterodactyls come from Comet Hale-Bopp, and we fly them around like it was the Flintstones or some shit. They're covered in quilts, and they tow antique farm equipment behind their graceful crystalline legs.

But then ZOMBIES come from the centre of the moon, but they're overwhelmed by our pirate slave armies and we tirn them into hamburgers. Or tofuburgers for vegetarians. Then we have a barbeque, and Jesus comes and breakdances. Then we all stand around and applaud, then we go back to our communal hippie dorm building and sleep naked on the bunny-skin floor in a giant hippie clump. Hamsters run all around and induce immortality because of their amazing medical-nanotechnological skills. Then i am voted GRAND PHAROAH OF NF MOONBASE and we have rootbeer floats to celebrate.

The end... or is it?

I like your thinking. Tell me more oh Grand Pharaoh.

Yeah, its optional: short shorts/nudity.

And little miss sunshine, the zombies are going to be defeated by our pirate slave armies, and turned into hamburgers!

I like your thinking. Tell me more oh Grand Pharaoh.

If we get enough people, we can attach rocket boosters to the moon and fly it around the universe sampling alien delicacies and mackin' on all the sexy alien senoritas. Or, if you happen to be a girl, alien dudes.

And somehow a giant (read: colossal) pyramid gets built so that I, as Grand Pharoah, and my loyal entourage live in it.

And since we're all living on the moon flying around the universe and shit, we conveniently avoid getting annihilated in the nuclear apocalypse that takes place on earth because people are stupid. It's inevitable.

But more importantly, we're all immortal, chillin in our wicked moonbase having picnics and riding smiley caterpillars around.

Funny, because i've been researching communes lately.

I say we do it. I declare myself First Mate, and head of the Monkey Training division. I''ll teach those assholes to poop IN the diaper.

To raise capital, let's beat up girl-guides, and steal their cookie money, and we can start stealing kids lunch money.

I don't hear anything about a gargantuan arsenal of devastating weaponry. You can't protect somthing that massive without alot of point defence, and you can't assume every alien you meet wants to give you deli products. Some will probably want to kill and eat your huge caterpillars, perhaps destroy your colossal, megalithic pyramid-palace.

I don't hear anything about a gargantuan arsenal of devastating weaponry. You can't protect somthing that massive without alot of point defence, and you can't assume every alien you meet wants to give you deli products. Some will probably want to kill and eat your huge caterpillars, perhaps destroy your colossal, megalithic pyramid-palace.

That costs money, and i bet if we all put everything we have together, we'd get like $60.

Guest apsham

I'm not even yet due to a late birthday and such, but those shits don't care where you're going. It's like one big party with no IDs, pubs and titty bars to the max.

That costs money, and i bet if we all put everything we have together, we'd get like $60.

I'll talk to some of my clients, but that'd normally get us a few hundred well-used AK47s. But since I cannot guarantee how well they'd work in vacuum, I'd suggest you save up a little more. say, $85. Then we can get a nuke, hold the world hostage, and make enough money for our 'laser'.

I'll talk to some of my clients, but that'd normally get us a few hundred well-used AK47s. But since I cannot guarantee how well they'd work in vacuum, I'd suggest you save up a little more. say, $85. Then we can get a nuke, hold the world hostage, and make enough money for our 'laser'.

have you ever used a nuke in a vaccum? you get dust everywhere.

I say we stock up on laser pointers and war exclusively with those with eyes.

But i could go for a few AK 47's. introduce me, will ya?