pintosack

Ticket For A Taper - Toronto

i have two tickets that are going to go unused and unfortunately i'll be no where near the event to get them to anyone...

canada has a postal service now. up and running since friday, i believe.

yeah and i highly doubt their arrival will be on time.

if they're going to be unused, i don't really see having anything to lose. also, it won't cost much to overnight an envelope that weighs less than a gram.

i have two tickets that are going to go unused and unfortunately i'll be no where near the event to get them to anyone...

canada has a postal service now. up and running since friday, i believe.

yeah and i highly doubt their arrival will be on time.

if they're going to be unused, i don't really see having anything to lose. also, it won't cost much to overnight an envelope that weighs less than a gram.

yes it will

overnight rates are pretty expensive no matter what the weight

;)

mail them to me nowwwwwwwwwwwww

please.

we can work out shipping and cost of the tix.

i'll pay!!!

Where do you live?? Maybe someone can get to you or meet you somewhere. If you're within an hour or two drive from me I'll come to you and buy them from you.

I live in Hamilton Ontario. Email me if you think this will work. [email protected]

yes you do have to be 19...

SOMEBODY WITH TICKETS PLEEEEEAAAAASSSEEE CONTACT ME!!!!

I have one, but my friend who is coming with me doesn't and he really really wants to go, he's desperate and is going to rely on scalpers otherwise...

If anyone has any way of sending me or meeting with us to give it to us, PLEASE let me know ASAP!

or email me [email protected]

THANK YOU!!!!

EDIT:

hahaha i just realized, friend at hand is PCooper!!!

someone give this kid a ticket!!!!

Edited by badseed