Hoverball

For Fans In The Gta (please Read)

Hey peeps,

First, for all those in the GTA that have Messenger, feel free to add me ([email protected]) and let me know you're in the GTA. I'm from the 'shwa myself.

Second, for those going to the concert on the 15th. Who wants to get together in line and own the front row. Hopefully we can get enough people together and prevent any stupid moshers from wrecking another show. I'm thinking about getting in line around 2 or 3pm (I have to wait for my girlfriend to get off work to go).

Let me know.

Dan

Myself and my good friend Pat (PCooper on here) are going together.

He's also from the Shwa (well going to school there at UOIT)

I want front row so baaaad. I've been to 5 shows and still haven't had the front row Matt experience.

But if there's assholes, I'm gonna be pissed.

Myself and my good friend Pat (PCooper on here) are going together.

He's also from the Shwa (well going to school there at UOIT)

I want front row so baaaad. I've been to 5 shows and still haven't had the front row Matt experience.

But if there's assholes, I'm gonna be pissed.

Front row is sweeet. At Matt's show at Red's in Edmonton last year my lady and I were right by the stage in front of Rich.

OK, well if there is a line formed when I get there, I'll just start from the front and ask if anyone's from the Bored, then hopefully jump in line with them.

And if there's no bored members in line. Then I'll start the "Bored" section of line and you guys can feel free to bud. We can pretend we're best friends and start calling each other randam names like Tom, Dick & Jane.

Anyways, I'll be in line somewhere with my girlfriend. I'll be wearing a dark blue & teal Windriver coat with a grey Maple Leafs sweater (since they're playing that night) and my girlfriend is about 4 inches shorter than me. And my name is Dan.

See you guys in line.

D-Bal

Myself and PCooper (Pat/Pattie to me) are gonna be there shortly after 4, so you gotta help us get to the front cause we wanna be there so bad.

I'll be wearing a BRIGHT RED toque (one with a brim on it, you know the ones) and i have darkish hair, and thicker-frame glasses. Oh, and I'm short. Pattie's taller and has dark hair.

I have pictures of me somewhere in the Picture forum somewhere.

So if you see us, YELL AT US!!! (JENNY & PAT!!!!)

See you then! CANT WAIT!

And if there's no bored members in line. Then I'll start the "Bored" section of line and you guys can feel free to bud. We can pretend we're best friends and start calling each other randam names like Tom, Dick & Jane.

You should hold up a sign limo driver style that says "The Bored"

I cant get there early, but I'll be there around 5ish and I'll probably be all in black and my hair is black on top and fuscia under and short-ish, so if any one of you see me come say hi.