Hoverball

For Fans In The Gta (please Read)

Openers - The Ladies And The Gentlemen - TO band - Matt has a link to their website on his website.

I would say the show will end around 9 or 10

Cameras are determined by the venue, I'm bringing mine (hidden in my back pocket just in case). But Matt doesn't care, the venue determines the rules.

Dan

Not sure what I'll be wearing but I'll be the tall guy with his girlfriend asking everyone if they have any extra tickets.

I'll look for you guys for sure. If I happen to be in line ahead of you I'll let you in.

hey, we might have two tickets for sale, if not, at least one. look for the guys in the suits. f'real.

Not sure what I'll be wearing but I'll be the tall guy with his girlfriend asking everyone if they have any extra tickets.

I'll look for you guys for sure. If I happen to be in line ahead of you I'll let you in.

hey, we might have two tickets for sale, if not, at least one. look for the guys in the suits. f'real.

What's your real name? ....and are you seriously wearing suits?? I guess that would make you a lot eisier to spot.

Change of plans, I'm not sure what I'm gonna wear. But I'll have a red roots backpack and my girlfriend has red streaked hair. I'm Dan & she's Sylvia. We'll be in line around 4pm and I'll be asking those in line if they're Bored members (hopefully nice ones that let us cut in behind them).

Cheers to the Bored owning the front row.

See you there,

Dan

What's your real name? ....and are you seriously wearing suits?? I guess that would make you a lot eisier to spot.

yes, we are actually wearing suits. i'll be wearing an olive green one. just call me saturnine ;)

And if there's no bored members in line. Then I'll start the "Bored" section of line and you guys can feel free to bud. We can pretend we're best friends and start calling each other randam names like Tom, Dick & Jane.

I'll keep my eyes/ears open for Bored people .. looks like I'll be sportin jeans and a beige shirt with some horizontal stripe action, and be all tall and glasses wearin.

yeah, I'm bad. and on call, so I really hope I don't get paged and have to accidently not hear it go off.

cross your fingers for me y'all.