When is the new Coldplay album coming out? I just heard Chris Martin in a Faultline song. I miss his Thom Yorkish voice.

I miss his voice too ;) i keep listening to his last album (the concert one) from time to time and hearing songs like "clocks" is amazing... i dont know either about his new album but i heard that it would be sometime after the summer... actually i havent seen them live in a long time and they must be in studio recording it because they are not giving concerts this summer...

if i know something, i'll let you know :angry:

Coldplay is good. Their lyrics get a bit tired and sappy but very nice relaxing stuff.

... and Chris's voice is great ;)

i used to love coldplay.. specifically chris haha. but.. i just got bored of it and the songs now remind me of bad memories, so i don't listen to them anymore.

it is true that the lyrics are sometimes a bout "saddy" but in quiet and relaxing moments it is good to listen to Coldplay... and they sound great live! ;)

For me Coldplay is like comfort food in a musical form. You know it's not very good for you, but you love it, and it makes you feel contented. Like pasta.

hahaha... good comparison: Coldplay is like pasta ;) well, i don't know... I like pasta a lot but i dont have to be in a quiet and relaxin mood to eat some...

pasta is my favourite food ever. haha coldplay isn't my fav band. but they are cute.

Coldplay isn't my fav band either but i like them a lot ;) and pasta is one of my fav food evert too!