Ruettiger

Golf Shot

once i was at a friends house and we made like 6 boxes of Kraft Dinner because we thought we were men and we figured men could handle three boxes each, so ended up with WAAAAAAY too much Kraft Dinner, so we filled a shopping bag with the leftovers, to hide from his mom, who would have been pissed off, and we went out on his back deck and he underhand-threw the bag as far as he did, and out of the most random coincidence, he smoked some guy on a fourwheeler who just happened to be cutting through the field behind Ross' house.

We got in a lot of trouble, but i swear to you that there is nothing funnier than seeing a grown man knocked off a moving object by an exploding shopping bag full of Kraft Dinner.

once i was at a friends house and we made like 6 boxes of Kraft Dinner because we thought we were men and we figured men could handle three boxes each, so ended up with WAAAAAAY too much Kraft Dinner, so we filled a shopping bag with the leftovers, to hide from his mom, who would have been pissed off, and we went out on his back deck and he underhand-threw the bag as far as he did, and out of the most random coincidence, he smoked some guy on a fourwheeler who just happened to be cutting through the field behind Ross' house.

We got in a lot of trouble, but i swear to you that there is nothing funnier than seeing a grown man knocked off a moving object by an exploding shopping bag full of Kraft Dinner.

LMAO that was the best thing i've read all day. thank you.

I'm pretty sure i'm going to plan doing something like this every weekend.