borkborkbork

After The Toronto Show (merged)

Just getting home .. I think thats the 2nd best Show I've seen (the best being Guelph 2 years ago). There was tonnes of energy, the crowd was right into it and the venue was great.

Great setlist (I'm sure someone with a better memory will fill it out)

So what did you all think?

Fuck, that was awesome. Best set list i've ever seen him perform, great crowd, great atmosphere. And The Ladies And Gentlemen were great too. Man, I think i'll try to get tickets for the London show now. But the best part was hearing Prime Time Deliverence live. Fucking incredible. It's my favorite song, and each time i've seen I always hoped he'd throw it in there, despite the remote chance. I can now die a happy man. On top of that he played Suburbia, The Rat AND Police Cars. So awesome. Oh, and the new t-shirts are pretty nice too. Picked me up the tank logo shirt.

Prime Time(acoustic)

Tripoli (acoustic)

Near Fantastica

Load Me Up

Hello Time Bomb

Suburbia

The Rat Who Would Be King

Oh Be Joyful

Everything is Automatic

Avalanche

Blue Skies Over Bad Lands

Weapon

Apparitions (acoustic)

ENCORE

Giant

Alert Status Red

Advertising on Police Cars

Whoever bootleged this show, please post it ASAP

Edited by C-Bacon

But the best part was hearing Prime Time Deliverence live. Fucking incredible. It's my favorite song, and each time i've seen I always hoped he'd throw it in there, despite the remote chance. I can now die a happy man.

fan-fucking-tastic .. I agree. Amazing way to open the show, and totally different than all the other times I've seen him. starting slow was great, really ramped things up.

I got a comfy seat up on the balcony and took in the whole show.

I bought the Ladies and Gentlemen cd .. it's not bad, not as good as them live. Live, they had a bit of a 'hot hot heat' vibe ... on the cd they're more like Death Cab for Cutie. Not horrible, but no the same.

I'm thinking about going to Kitchener on Thursday to see the show there .. anyone want to car pool?

My god, the minimalist one-guitar Police Cars blew me away. I never would've thought it could work.

Spoke to Matt afterward (out at the bus), he was in a good mood. I think he knows that the show went quite well. ;)

Also, I wonder if he had intended to play Giant, or just did so because we were chanting? If it was the latter, I wonder if that's happened before...

Edited by xcham

mmm, matt... that was pretty amazing, tripoli and the rat blew me away, i was in matt heaven, and i love oh be joyful so it was awesome to hear it live somemore.. great show, i'd say around my 2nd favourite as well

i thought the ladies and gentleman were alright.. the guy with the tamburine and the maroco made me laugh so hard though, he had huge sideburns and was so into is tamberine job..

Yah that so rocked my pants off. It rivals the last show at the Kool Haus for the best I've seen him/them. I tried to get a poster, and the bouncer was nice, but wouldn't let me take it. I wouldn't have minded so much, but I had it in my hands. I can still taste it. On my hands. I missed the L&G but I'll catch them on thursday in Kitchener. And I'll enjoy them alone. Alone in a crowd. Depth. Anyway, I've never done the tour bus chit chat thing. What's it like, I'm thinking of doing it on Thursday. Tell me.

I'd also like to add that starting off after the acoustics with Near Fantastica was awesome.

Edited by The_Rat_Who_Would_be_King

My 1st Matt Good concert, so I can't base it on anything else, but I was completely blown away.

Near Fantastica was awesome. I thought it was wicked how Matt went from acoustic PTD & Tripoli, to rocking out hard on Near Fantastica. My fav. MG song, it was great to hear live.

Loved Oh Be Joyful live and Alert Status Red, too.

Meeting Matt afterwards just capped off my night. He was happy, and very casual.

Aside from the fact that it killed me to walk, and stand, it was amazing.

I saw several people with large In A Coma posters outside in the line up before the doors opened. Any idea where they got them?

we parked in the parking lot across the street and there was 2 people that had a trunk filled with big and small In a Coma posters and some stickers, i asked if they were selling them and they said no, they said were from universal and said i could have them for free they gave me one big one, like 4 small ones, and 10 stickers...

I saw several people with large In A Coma posters outside in the line up before the doors opened.  Any idea where they got them?

we parked in the parking lot across the street and there was 2 people that had a trunk filled with big and small In a Coma posters and some stickers, i asked if they were selling them and they said no, they said were from universal and said i could have them for free they gave me one big one, like 4 small ones, and 10 stickers...

can i have one?

;)

I saw several people with large In A Coma posters outside in the line up before the doors opened.  Any idea where they got them?

i saw them giving them to some people.. perhaps it was you. normally i'd be interested in having a large mg poster, but i hate that fucking rabbit.

Cherry Poppin' Daddy: i would give it to you for free, but Mrs Jesus asked first.. so it's going to her..

Mrs Jesus: i'll definatly send you one of the small posters and a sticker..

Saturnine: i was with 2 other girls both taller than me, i don't know if you saw me, i didn't see you, i don't think