Ray_Gun

Didn't Win To Get In The Ottawa Show?...no Problem

I'm not saying tall people should move out of the way and give the prime spots to shorter people, I'm just saying have some courtesy to look around and see where the other 'trees' are.

Not everyone has a whole afternoon to kill waiting in line. Some have jobs and other commitments.

If you have the selfish mentality to say screw other people, then you're part of the reason there's so much hate & violence in the world.

Not everyone is as blessed as you are to be so tall. I'm sure if you had a friend or spouse that was short, you wouldn't be such a dick.

are you for real?!

well, since these other people aren't our spouses or friends...fuck'em

why should someone whose waited an hour or more give up their spot to someone who waited 5 minutes? that's so assinine for you to even say.

if you can't plan your day accordingly, it's not the other concert goers problem

I should've seen this coming, since you 2 are Americans....

Anyways, let me rephrase myself...I went off on a tangent instead of focusing on the problem.

Yes, those who wait in line to get good spots, shouldn't have to give up spots for people who didn't wait.

The main reason for my bitching is the 'trees' who didn't wait, but proceed to the front and start blocking other people's views. At the Mod Club last year, we had 5 ogres that forced their way through the crowd and blocked our view.

So sorry for the confusion.

Dan

I'm not saying tall people should move out of the way and give the prime spots to shorter people, I'm just saying have some courtesy to look around and see where the other 'trees' are.

Not everyone has a whole afternoon to kill waiting in line. Some have jobs and other commitments.

If you have the selfish mentality to say screw other people, then you're part of the reason there's so much hate & violence in the world.

Not everyone is as blessed as you are to be so tall. I'm sure if you had a friend or spouse that was short, you wouldn't be such a dick.

are you for real?!

why should someone whose waited an hour or more give up their spot to someone who waited 5 minutes? that's so assinine for you to even say.

if you can't plan your day accordingly, it's not the other concert goers problem

Anyways, let me rephrase myself...I went off on a tangent instead of focusing on the problem.

Yes, those who wait in line to get good spots, shouldn't have to give up spots for people who didn't wait.

The main reason for my bitching is the 'trees' who didn't wait, but proceed to the front and start blocking other people's views. At the Mod Club last year, we had 5 ogres that forced their way through the crowd and blocked our view.

Dan

I love the way you refer to us tlal people as Ogres, so I guess you won't mind if I refer to you as the litte annoying MIDGET at the shows?

gruuu! FLAME WARZ!

personally, i stand by my opinion. i'm not mean. i'll move if someone asks me nicely. if you want front row, don't push ME out of the way or try to make me feel guilty; get there earlier. and as for all this ogre/american business... you apparently have a very small penis.

;)

are you for real?!

Dan

Clearly being American has so much to do with this.

I never knew Canadians could read minds, thus knowing exactly what you meant even though what you said was vague and seemed to mean something else.

If I misinterpreted you, I apologize, and I will be first to admit that a lot of Americans have terrible attitudes and superiority complexes.

HOWEVER, it is unfair to generalize this to all Americans, and bringing my nationality into a dispute that has nothing to do with it is unfair and juvenile.

are you for real?!

Dan

Clearly being American has so much to do with this.

I never knew Canadians could read minds, thus knowing exactly what you meant even though what you said was vague and seemed to mean something else.

If I misinterpreted you, I apologize, and I will be first to admit that a lot of Americans have terrible attitudes and superiority complexes.

HOWEVER, it is unfair to generalize this to all Americans, and bringing my nationality into a dispute that has nothing to do with it is unfair and juvenile.

LOL

Straight up, some of these guys were just being jerks, so I figured I would play their game. I know there are a lot of people that go to message boards just to rile people up (my brother is one of them, he actually got everyone to abandon a message board because he pissed them off so much).

Anyways, I didn't mean to offend anyone outside of this conversation, so for that I apologise.

I know not all Americans carry the personas or opinions of so many others. I actually have a few American friends, so it's all good.

And Inacoma, if 5'11" is a midget to you, then by all means feel free to call me a midget. Freedom of speech right! My trees/ogres comments were only meant for fun and while I thought I was the first to refer to tall people as this, I actually overheard someone bitch about an "ogre" at the recent Phoenix concert, so I'm not the only one as I thought.

Thanks,

Dan