lcpja

Your favorite merchandise

What's your favorite MG/B merchandise?

How and where did you get it?

I have a lot but it would have to be my signed Avalanche cd (the only album that is personally signed)

I got it March 24, 2003 at the Calgary soundcheck (The Whiskey)

i have the avalanche hoody, and some mgood/b/ cds i need a new guiitar pick cause i lost my fender pick, so if anyone has a MG pick they want to sell to me, ill be more than happy to give you money for it

I dont have anything yet either - as you all know - i was thinking of getting some t-shirts from Mapplemusic but having been so disappointed by their shipping system (i never got my original copy of WLRRR because of the "problems" to ship things all the way to Spain... can you believe it????), i think i would have lots of problems to get a t-shirt ;) so i dont have any kinda merchandise :angry:

I dont have anything yet either - as you all know - i was thinking of getting some t-shirts from Mapplemusic but having been so disappointed by their shipping system (i never got my original copy of WLRRR because of the "problems" to ship things all the way to Spain... can you believe it????), i think i would have lots of problems to get a t-shirt  so i dont have any kinda merchandise

you poor guy...if i had some extra MG merchandise laying around i would totally send you something.

i don't know, maybe you can send me something from Spain. I love Europe (my dad is originally from Italy). I'd love to go there someday, but i'm sure that would never happen...

...if you can't...then a simple thank you would do.

Can't people do something nice for people without getting something in return.

Edited by lcpja

yes, that was very nice ;) I would REALLY appreciate it... and of course i can send you something from Madrid... I'll think of a good typical thing from Madrid to send a friend :angry:

and lcpja should get those NF$ for being such a nice person :angry:

"Can't people do something nice for people without getting something in return." this is my "phylosophy" of life... if all thought in the same way, the world would be better...

thanx lcpja

Edited by juanpe

How can you "play" with the keyring?

Is it just a picture of an avalanche or what?

The part that has the Avalanche logo spins. So you hold the outter metal part and spin the Avalanche part, and it looks like the snow is going down the mountain, Avalanche. Very fun.

Edited by sammyspade