lcpja

Your favorite merchandise

I miss my old t-shirts. I had one with the "avalanche tour" imagine that was ostensibly a screencap from the Weapon video. I think my favourite had to be the RCAF design from the WLRRR tour, though.

Crap...you just reminded me that I used to have the RCAF shirt too but it's gone now.....had to trash it.....

I really loved my Hospital Music messenger bag. Unfortunately the strap ripped and when I fixed it I lost too much length on the strap. I still have it, but I don't use it all the time anymore like I used to. I loved my Hospital Music set of buttons too. But slowly they all fell off whatever bag I had them on. They're only a memory now.

I also really, really like the poster from the Arrows Tour.

And the shirt from Not So Private Banter. It's probably one of my favourite shirts.

Crap...you just reminded me that I used to have the RCAF shirt too but it's gone now.....had to trash it.....

I know, me too! Eventually years of wearing it during the summer lead to pit stains and ultimately, the trash bin. I should've cut the RCAF graphic out for future use, mind you.

I'm also reminding myself of the fact that my book bag in university had the MGBFC patch sewn to it. Those were the days.