caedmon

Ottawa Show Tonight

No opening act because most of the people there had already been there for 3 hours! I got a pretty decent spot on the balcony, but all my pictures suck, it was too foggy and my camera sucks when I don't use the flash! Rockin' show though

Yeah, he mentioned being on antibiotics.

SETLIST:

Giant

Alert Status Red

Oh Be Joyful

Hello Time Bomb

Suburbia

Blue Skies Over Bad Lands

Everything Is Automatic

Little Terror

Load Me Up

Carmelina

Weapon (during which there was a drunken stage-dive, security reacted quickly)

Apparitions (acoustic)

ENCORE:

Near Fantastica

Put Out Your Lights

Advertising On Police Cars

Good show!

Edited by Sparq

OOOOOOH MAN! Such a good show.....Advertising on Police Cars made my night, all around fantastic....AND....I'm the guy who had no idea if he had tickets or not due to e-mail misadventures, spent the past month sweating over it. Went down and lo and behold, on the list!!! As promised, I gave away my extra ticket, to a random because it was last minute but I hope he enjoyed the show! Hope everyone else had a great time and Hurrah for Matt Good Mondays....by far the best kind!

Yeah, he mentioned being on antibiotics.

SETLIST:

Giant

Alert Status Red

Oh Be Joyful

Hello Time Bomb

Blue Skies Over Bad Lands

Everything Is Automatic

Little Terror

Load Me Up

Carmelina

Weapon (during which there was a drunken stage-dive, security reacted quickly)

Apparitions (acoustic)

ENCORE:

Near Fantastica

Put Out Your Lights

Advertising On Police Cars

Good show!

You forgot Suburbia!! After Hello Time Bomb. It was a great show, it's too bad we didn't get Tripoli or Prime Time Deliverance... I guess he played them last night and he wasn't in too good of shape to play them. Yeah the stupid guy landed on me. I thought he was jumping beside me and was trying to pay attentention to Matt so yeah...it hurt. I got a setlist! Thought the guy was giving it to someone else and reached out to ask if I could have a picture of it before he gave it away and he placed it in my hand! Couldn't get it autographed though because Matt left right after the show in a van... I hope he's doing ok.

Edited by seagreen_55

I waited a while after the show to get some shit signed, but security hauled him off to a van and he left moments after the show. Didn't have the energy to wait for the rest of the band. Some guy from backstage brought out some sweet in a coma signed posters though. It's going on the wall tonight. Overall, awesome set. Sort of dissapointed that he didn't play avalanche. First time hearing a lot of songs live, and very impressed. Too bad I was designated driver though. Had to drive all the way back to Northern New York.

Shit man you had a drive and a half.

Yah, okay so tonights show was simply amazing, i had awsome company ( yes all of you lol ) so that made it just the better. I picked up a sick new t-shirt though, has the child soldier on it? Anyway, I saw the tank ones and it was a hard decision, but with limited funds i couldnt buy both! The jacket they were selling was kinda cool, but could easily get a similiar one at a surplus store. Anyway, awsome time tonight, hope you all ( who went) enjoyed as well.

Edited by supercanuk

I have to agree it was a great show...then again I don't recall seeing one of his shows that wasent. I was glad to see the band was a lot more into it this time around. I remember the last time Matt was in town his band looked like a bunch of zombies (except the drummer who has no choice). The one song I have been really wanting to see the last few times I have seen Matt Good is Rico. It's been a while since I got to see that song live.