Which is the best Batman Movie  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Batman Movie

• Batman 1989
    • Batman Returns 1992
    • Batman Forver 1995
    • Batman and Robin 1997
    • Batman Begins 2005

i like batman begins the best. it went and proved that comic movies don't have to be shit. this was the first time they told the story like it always should've been. it's about bruce wayne who is sometimes batman. not the other way around. storywise, acting wise, directing wise, this is the best batman film yet.

my second place goes to batman returns. this movie got me into batman when i was in grade 2 or something, so i have a bias. ive watched it since, and it isn't as great as i rememberred, but tim burton did an alright job with the first two.

as for the schumacher films, i really didn't mind batman forever. it certainly was a departure from the first two, and was way more flashy, but i think it was carried by tommy lee jones and jim carrey. they made excellent villans.

the first four in general were way too cartoony.

i also enjoyed batman (1966). watching it drunk for the first time was hilarious. i recommend it.

I actually DESPISED their choices for villains in Batman Begins. But once i actually saw it all my doubt carelessly floated away.

By the by, does anyone know what they're going to be doing about future sequels?

Edited by static

I actually DESPISED their choices for villains in Batman Begins. But once i actually saw it all my doubt carelessly floated away.

By the by, does anyone know what they're going to be doing about future sequels?

i think for villians theyre going to slowly work up to joker. so the second film will probably have him, but he won't last just one movie, which is better than what the first series did.

Who voted Batman & Robin? Honestly

lol*

i loved all those ridiculous over-the-top batman flicks until i read the comics. then they were just embarassing.

batman begins is probably the ONLY batman movie that's registered on my radar. the only things bad about that movie were katie holmes and the death of bruce's parents scene.

I voted for Begins. But it's my understanding that the filmmaker(s) are trying to distance themselves from the first Batman series, which may turn out well in the end. I like the choice for the new Sergeant that Batman works with, when I first heard he was going to be the Sergeant I was a little worried because I had never heard of him, but he's actually a pretty good actor.