little miss sunshine

London

Im going. Im from london, Im hitting up Kitchener on Thursday too, then to the Drink on Sat. Last time he was there was a great time, He was playing with the Dears that time.

Should be a good show, oh I got an extra ticket if anyone needs one. Selling it for face value

Im going. Im from london, Im hitting up Kitchener on Thursday too, then to the Drink on Sat. Last time he was there was a great time, He was playing with the Dears that time.

Should be a good show, oh I got an extra ticket if anyone needs one. Selling it for face value

I was at that show. I drove all the way from Philadelphia. The drink is a tight little spot. the show was AMAZING!

Empty road acoustic was the best.

it was a great show. Pretty small venue. The only reservation I have about the Drink is its All ages policy. They only allow alchol in the back room, where you cant see the show. It would be a better idea to have alcohol allowed on the balcony only, so atleast the show could be seen. Not that this matters, Im not going to a Matt Good concert to drink, but rather to listen to the music.

just went to ticketmaster to check if the show is sold out yet. As per usual with ticketmaster it does not state sold out, but if you search for tickets, nothing is available. Not a suprise here, last time it sold out too.

Ive got an extra ticket for sale if anyone needs one

Hi all--I am looking to pile up three tickets for the London show, so if you have an extra, please email me: I should be able to get back to you pretty much immediately. My email address is [email protected]. (I tried to click on the "email" link to email those who say they have an extra available, but the site says I'm not allowed to use that feature.) Thanks a bunch; I'm willing to pay more than face value if need be. And again, I'll definitely buy single tickets: I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get all three from the same source.

Also, can anyone who's gone to the previous shows on the tour speak to the potential of getting a ticket or two outside the show? Were there a few people selling tickets? Thanks for your help, everyone.

The Drink was a cool venue when i saw him back in 2003. I also dislike the whole "drinking room" idea because the friends i went with wanted to drink until Matt got on stage and I was all twitchy because I wanted to get out to the crowd. I ended up standing in front of some tall guy from the Metro. I forget his name, though.