Too bad you'll lose to us again. Suckas! It doesnt matter how good you are, you choke and lose to us when we clearly play worse than you. I mean you could only beat us this season in shootouts using heatley. We have no snipers, just a solid team (when we play well). Unfortunetly when we played you, we played like shit and you still couldnt beat us in regulation time. I reiterate: suckas!

Even though i was born and raised in ottawa, i dont hold much allegiance with the sens or any team for that matter (except maybe edmonton.) But i gotta admit, they've got a potential stanley cup lineup this year. They could do it.

P.S. Wtf is up with the eyes of the Leafs coach? Seriously.

The sens have had the better team in each of the last, 4 consecutive times the leafs have beaten them? I've lost count.

This year they have what looks to be hte best team in the NHL. they've lost lalime the choke machine, bonk, and some other playoff dead weight. they should make it past the leafs, especially with gary roberts gone, but I'll believe it when I see it.

okay everyone keeps mentioning the whole allison-lindros are injured 24/7... the new rules are designed to reduce clutching, grabbing.. the number of injuries is down.. the number of injuries caused by other players is minimal.. the majority of injuries.. have been a pulled muscle (ie. from not stretching enough before games).. allison and lindros are and will continue to do well in blue and white.. it's belfour im worried about.. his GAA is almost 4.. but at least mccabe is being true to his skills.. he's leading the league in points (tied w/ jagr)!

as for the canucks.. theyve always been a regular season team.. can you honestly think cloutier can do anything in the playoffs?? its not like they lost series that they were expected to.. they lost to calgary, lost to detroit when they were up 2-0.. (they started 2-0.. by taking 2 straight IN detroit.. id say that makes them the favourites at that point)..

IF detroit finally decides to use legace as their starter for the first time theyd be making a smart decision in goal.. if legace is their starter.. cup goes to detroit.. if osgood is given the reigns.. all the preseason hype about ottawa, calgary, philly, pittsburgh.. i think have been overhyped.. im guessing a team like toronto will win.. but not toronto.. a team like minnesota will take the cup perhaps?

Edited by NationofCool

No amount of new rules can make up for the fact that Lindros STILL skates with his head down.

As for the Canucks, sure, the Detroit collapse sucked, but they're a better and more experienced team now. It wasn't Cloutier's fault they lost to Calgary, he was injured halfway through. There's a lot of things that have to go right, but I can see the Canucks making a pretty good run.

I mean, I'd take Cloutier over Belfour anyday.

And the Minnesota prediction is interesting, because they're looking pretty much unstoppable. They can skate, they have the best special teams, and once Gaborik is healthy, I think they can go far.

No amount of new rules can make up for the fact that Lindros STILL skates with his head down.

That is so true. In fact I was playing NHL '06 on PS2 the other day and I plowed into Lindros and the announcer on the game says "oooh gotta keep your head up" ;)

Cloutier over Belfour, you're not serious right?

Cloutier belongs in the ECHL.

Have you seen Ed Belfour lately?

He's old and falling apart.

Cloutier is no franchise goalie, but he's still better than Belfour. The problem is that his defence is hanging him out to dry this season.

Cloutier over Belfour, you're not serious right?

Cloutier belongs in the ECHL.

Have you seen Ed Belfour lately?

He's old and falling apart.

Cloutier is no franchise goalie, but he's still better than Belfour. The problem is that his defence is hanging him out to dry this season.

stop pretending to know hockey

Go Sens Go until the Flyers come to town...whoops!

I was at that game. Ottawa had a lot of chances but there was also a lot of shitty calls by the refs. It seemed as though a Philly player would get sneezed on and Ottawa would get a penalty. But Chara had a great game and only missed the hatrick by a "ping" of the post.

Edited by Ray_Gun