Cloutier over Belfour, you're not serious right?

Cloutier belongs in the ECHL.

Have you seen Ed Belfour lately?

He's old and falling apart.

Cloutier is no franchise goalie, but he's still better than Belfour. The problem is that his defence is hanging him out to dry this season.

stop pretending to know hockey

sure, whatever you say.

Belfour is falling apart more than he did before - but his defence is gettign even sloppier. He's too old to be the entire team that he's been in previous years.

We need a defence and without making some good deals and trade before the deadline, we will not go anywhere in the playoffs.

since 98/99 the leafs have been about 2 decent defensemen away from a stanley cup. their offence and goaltending were so great, (joseph then belfour) that they still made the semi finals, what, 3 or 4 times? but the ownership was too cheap.

maple leafs sports and entertainment brings in twice as much money as the next most profitable franchise. they could have bought a team easily, especially considering that a large chunk of the best players in the world are from southern ontario and want to play for the leafs. thats why i stopped supporting the leafs.

belfour helped the leafs win over 100 points with like 1.5 defensemen. comparing him to cloutier is a joke,.cloutier had one of the better Ds in the west and he still has only 10 or 11 playoffs wins.

I'd love to see Habs-Sens in the conference final. Now that'd be an exciting series. Then again I'll content just as long as they both outlast the Leafs.

There's a very good chance the Cup will going to Canada this year, which is good news any way you look at it.

the SENS SUCK BALLS!!!

Amen to that. Being from Toronto, as I am, and living and attending university in Ottawa, the Leafs are making it extremely difficult for me to show my face in public while sporting my jersey. Though, obviously, I still do. Anyways, the Sens will never win the cup, because, like the song says, "They think they'll beat our leafers, hah! Now there's a funny joke, 'Cause every year at playoff time the Senators always choke."

i too was born and raised in the ottawa area, and i don't so much hate the sens because of the roster, i hate the sens because of the fans, and that damn Chara, dirtiest hockey player ever. they'll do like they do every year. the season will be all peaches but trouble in the playoffs because they don't have any leaders that show up when the play gets a little rough. the leafs won't necessarily beat them out, and even if they do make it to the finals, look at the record against western conference teams. Ta ta you damn dirty sens