Morbii

Nf: How To Get Quick Nf?

Is there a way to get quick NF (other than spamming the board)? I am interested in some of the downloads (esp. getting the History Teacher stuff, only some of which I have), but I don't have a year to post 6 billion times just to get it all. So basically, what path do I need to take to start reaping heavy NF?

Thanks.

Is there a way to get quick NF (other than spamming the board)? I am interested in some of the downloads (esp. getting the History Teacher stuff, only some of which I have), but I don't have a year to post 6 billion times just to get it all. So basically, what path do I need to take to start reaping heavy NF?

Thanks.

if you let me give you a golden shower ill give you all my NF dollars.

NOT!

pervert.

At what point does the noob label wear off? I've got 500 posts under my belt, but i've only been posting since the summer i think. What are our guidelines here?

P.S. I like you Dan. Or at least one of the Dans anyway.

that and we more or less ignore them. after awhile, names start to become personalities, but usually i forget about most of the ones who don't bother sticking around because i paid no attention to them in the first place. same thing happened to me when i joined. heck, some people still refuse to acknowledge my existence.

I think it's funny how a lot of people refer to people with their given names, and not their internet alias. How confused is a newb seeing mrs jesus aka Isabel not-Isabel referred to as her real name "Christy."