Morbii

Us Tour?

Primarily in the US, though I think he does the occasional show in states close to the US/CA border (such as a New York one I think he recently did).

This is both because his music is relatively unknown in the US as well as the fact that his activism generally doesn't go over well there.

sorry hon, but you're probably SOL

this looks like the last tour in a long time, and if there are more in the future, i doubt they'll be expansive

unless of course clearchannel decides that Matt Good is the greatest musician ever,and starts playing him in the states, which is quite unlikely

I was here at the Pittsburgh show- there were only about 300 people in the venue and we got a lot of time to talk to the band afterwards. I think that's about as far south into the states that he went. Universal did a craptacular job of marketing Beautiful Midnight here-- Things didn't work out so well. I think I heard Hello Time Bomb on the X about 2 times back in 2001.

I was here at the Pittsburgh show- there were only about 300 people in the venue and we got a lot of time to talk to the band afterwards. I think that's about as far south into the states that he went. Universal did a craptacular job of marketing Beautiful Midnight here-- Things didn't work out so well. I think I heard Hello Time Bomb on the X about 2 times back in 2001.

Blame Atlantic Records for that fiasco. Universal didn't want to touch the US Market with a ten foot pole.

Stupid laws indeed.

A sweet band called The Like, from LA, played in Montreal in august, and i was talking to them afterwards and asked if the had any merch, and they said that after paying the visa fees or whatever crap it was, they would have lost money by selling merch.

That mad me a very angry Dan #2.