manfromharoldwood

Lavatories

mmkay. so i just wanna know one thing:

is the lady's washroom as gross as the men's?

on the one hand, i can see room for more grossness due to... erm, the misuse of feminine hygiene products. but on the other, i just see girls as being much more clean that guys.

this pondering comes about as a result of my very recent decision on NOT placing my bum on the icky boy's washroom toilet...

;)

omg... look at the ads at the bottom of this page. not sure if you're getting the same ones as me, but mine read as such:

Fishy Vaginal Odor?

"How To Smell Fresh At All Times" 68,000 Women Already Know

www.enzara.com/Guarantee

urination funnel women

urine cone urinating standing up urination aid urine sample

www.urinelle.biz

it's like... the internet god is trying to prove me wrong.

Once, at school, my friend's bead fell out of her piercing, which is on her spine, and she needs to take her shirt off to stick it on, so she convinced me to go into the girl's bathroom with her to get it back on, and i did, and when we were about to leave, real girls came in so i turned so they only saw the back of my head (when i had long hair) and we went in a stall.

The first thing i noticed, was that if guys ever saw two guys going into a stall together, neither of them would ever hear the end of it, so this struck me as odd. But anyway, while we were waiting for them to leave (they talked FOREVER about NOTHING), i peed and blew my nose. I was going to throw the mucus-toilet paper in the toilet, when i noticed this handy little garbage can beside the toilet, so i opened it up, and i have not been the same since.

At least Lindsay thought it was funny.

well, it's a tough call really. would you rather have used tampons in the bin next to you while you poop, or poopy water all over the floor due to the toilet clogged with all the used tampons?

philosphers have been asking that question since the dawn of time, really.

oh, it's logical, where it is, but it shocked me. i thought the girl's bathroom was fancier, with garbage cans...

It was about 3x as big.,

Well, if you're in the girl's bathroom, logic dictates you're a bleeder...

yeah, but i mean i'd be kind of embarassed to carry something that's been inside my vagina out of a stall to put it in a waste basket next to the sink...

lmao.

well, all of this reminds me of the Periods 101 video on Ebaum's world. not a big fan of the site, but that video is hilarious if not a bit too long.

Well, if you're in the girl's bathroom, logic dictates you're a bleeder...

yeah, but i mean i'd be kind of embarassed to carry something that's been inside my vagina out of a stall to put it in a waste basket next to the sink...

lmao.

well, all of this reminds me of the Periods 101 video on Ebaum's world. not a big fan of the site, but that video is hilarious if not a bit too long.

I was about to post a link to that video until you mentioned you had seen it. It was great because it was just a bit too long.

One thing I dislike about guy's bathrooms is urinals without any dividers between them. Particularly those urinals that provide absolutely no side coverage. I'm just a bit modest about having my junk hang out in public like that.

Also, I've been in bathrooms where the walls with the urinals were perpendicular to the wall with the giant mirror. That means guys standing in the mirror have a prime viewing angle. I mean, who designs these places?

Also, I've been in bathrooms where the walls with the urinals were perpendicular to the wall with the giant mirror. That means guys standing in the mirror have a prime viewing angle. I mean, who designs these places?

i've been in a million bathrooms like that, but i don't really care.

Sometimes, if no one's around, i back away from the urinal while peeing, to see how far i can get while still hitting target.

At the playhouse, which is fredericton's 'classy' theatre, they basically have porcelin buckets for urinals. It's weird. You can't hide it even if you try!!!!