manfromharoldwood

Lavatories

urinals are awful. The only thing worse than regular urinals are the ones at Wrigley Field in Chicago(baseball cubs?) at anyrate it's a big long sink with a few of those toilet sanitizers chucked in and people just stand shoulder to shoulder. It's straight out of the 1900's man it makes me's skived out thinking about it now.

which brings me to another bad story. I was in Paris a few months ago, at a little bistro right near Notre Dame. anyway it was almost closed, hardly a sole in there but of course the men's room is occupied. I really really really have to go and so I sneak into the ladies room. and i'm doing my business and wouldn't ya know it but two chicks walk in. So I try to stall, and like 5 minutes pass they don't leave. There bitching in french(which I don't speak 5 words of) and finally I just say fuck it and I leave. I open the door and this crazy parisian bitch like 55-60 goes crazy I don't konw what she said but i'm probably better off. so I grab my friend and i'm like look we gotta go before she comes out and says something about the stupid American's being in the ladies room. - ps it wasn't any cleaner or dirtier than the average men's room.

Edited by prototypepariah

girls washrooms are usually cleaner then boys. and when it comes to those little garbage cans in the stalls, they are only for tampon applicators and pads. the absorbant part gets flushed down the toilet. and clean girls wrap their used pads up in the little wrapper they come in and/or toilet paper, and they always wrap up used tampon applicators in toilet paper.

the grossest thing is when someone doesn't flush the toilet after they have bled into it. girls crap in public washrooms more then guys might think, but it usually always gets flushed. pee doesn't always but there are grosser things to see than pee in a toilet.

there is a single chair in one of the washrooms at my school. aside from that, i have never really seen any furniture in a girls washroom.

This thread really delivers what it advertised in the title.

I would assume that the majority of girl's washrooms are cleaner than guys' washrooms, if just because of the fact that women are largely more modest about such things. For instance, back in high school, there was a guy (not a mentally disabled one either) that shit right on the floor a couple times just to 'show off' the size of his... leavings, then told everyone about it. I don't know what possessed him to do that, but it just gave everyone MORE reason to hate him (which was already a lot).

Anyway, i think we can all agree that pretty much all public washrooms are generally pretty fucking disgusting, unless youre in a nice restaurant or hotel or something.

For instance, back in high school, there was a guy (not a mentally disabled one either) that shit right on the floor a couple times just to 'show off' the size of his... leavings, then told everyone about it. I don't know what possessed him to do that, but it just gave everyone MORE reason to hate him (which was already a lot).

OH-EM-GEE!! the exact same thing happened in my high school. i was going back to class after recess and my friend and i stumbled upon a large pile of shit in the middle of the hallway. some moron got suspended for like, a month. i'm not sure why he did it, though...

although i think gender specific washrooms are stupid, i must admit that it pays to be a man because theres never an effing lineup.

True that. Any time you travel in large groups and stop for bathroom breaks, it's just effortless. And then you walk out and see the lineup for the chick's bathroom has gone right out the door.

P.S. I thought the absorbent part of the pad wasn't supposed to get flushed down the toilet. Or is that the tampon itself that gets flushed and the pad gets wrapped up in toilet paper and put in the garbage? I'm very uneducated on the subject.

Does odd sexual stuff only occur in men's bathrooms?? In alotta public restrooms they have stuff like "meet me here at 5:30AM for a footjob" or something like that...

i used to work in a mall, directly across from a men's washroom and i saw a lot of shit that i really don't want to get into...

hell, i've EXPERIENCED some weird shit too...

Generally, public bathrooms are disgusting but I would never be one of those people that won't go in public.

There were couches in some of the bathrooms at the University of Windsor. I had to go to the Detroit Opera one time and their bathrooms are FANTASTIC!

Tampons being flushed? I know the tampon people say you can but my dad is a plumber and says you should NEVER do that.

Its a fact that women's washrooms are dirtier than men's washrooms. Studied have been done.

Men usually just use the urinals and then leave (half the time not even washing their hands so no mess at the sinks LOL), while women...

1) Women ALWAYS use the tiolet bowl when going piss or poo-poo, and thus need to use toilet paper too so you got paper all over the place & unflushed tiolets up the wazoo. And u got more clogged tiolets.

2) Women got tampons and pads to deal with and all that nasty steez so they throw their wrappers everywhere.

3) Women put on make-up and all that crap, and use paper to wipe their makeup and that shit is thrown everywhere.

4) Sometimes women give birth to babies in the bathroom stalls. Ok maybe this last point isn't true.